Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    t87melmel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 11:12 AM
    Why I cant get pregnant?
    I have been having sex it seems like forever unprotected and everything but I never get pregnant why it that?? Is something wrong with my body?
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Jun 4, 2007, 11:22 AM
    How old are you. Are you taking because. Exactly how long have you been trying? All these questions will help us get to know you and what your going through better... The more details the better.
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Jun 4, 2007, 11:22 AM
    Probably nothing wrong. It takes most healthy couples up to a year to get pregnant. Try having sex every other day around your ovulation time. Ovulation typically occurs 12-14 days before your next period. Have you been charting your temp? Have you used an ovulation predictor kit? Knowing when you ovulate will help, but it can still take time. Also, if you are stressing over getting pregnant it can hinder you from concieving. Just relax, it will happen when it's supposed to.
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Jun 4, 2007, 11:34 AM
    Getting pregnant is not easy for every one. There are many things that hinder your chances of conception. To put it simply if you or you partner are living an unhealthy lifestyle you could have lower chances of conception. If you are underweight or not eating healthy foods you may become less fertile. What I am saying is there are many things that hinder conception although you may not have legitimate infertility.
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2007, 12:51 PM
    Are you trying to get pregnant or just wondering why you haven't since you have had unprotected sex. Don't mean to be dense, just trying to truly understand the question.

Also, when was the last time you went to your doctor?
    amanda762 Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Jun 5, 2007, 07:52 PM
    Don't give up! I tried to get pregnant for over a year with no luck... went to the doctor and got on fertility pills I had to take them for a week and within one month I was pregnant! It may take you ;longer but def worth it my daughter is almost 2!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I can't Get Pregnant [ 14 Answers ]

:confused: OK Me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant and I'm to the point where I think I can't have kids what should I do?? I'm so disaponited we want kids so bad can someone please tell ua what to do and what not to do

I'm 15.I think I'm pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, I'm 15 and me and my boyfriend have been having sex for the past year and a half... I think I mightbe pregnant now, because the other day, we didn't have a condom,and I thought it would be fine because we usually use the "withdrawel method"... but the other day he didn't come out in...

Becoming Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Do you need to have sex once a day, or like 3 times a day to get pregnant. Does this increase your chances.

Could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I'm new to this site but I need help and am hoping I'll get some answers here... I spent the last week of December in New York with my fiancé which was the last time we had been intimate. When I came back to miami about a week later I began to feel cramping, and my lower abdominal hurt a...

View more questions Search