Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    virbenl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2003, 12:10 PM
    Black screens after mouse movements
    Hiya,
    Got myself a weird problem?? recently bought a new PC,was working fine first,but as soon as I got cable,I started to use Ie explorer and now I am getting black screens after I move my mouse to close window or scroll the page,it feels like the mouse movement triggers the action,the black screen stays for a sec and then returns to normal again,I already checked my cable of the monitor and all is fine there.
    Any expert got a solution,as it is happening more and more often and getting really anoyed
    Thanks in advantage for any replys!
    virginia

May 24, 2003, 08:40 AM
    black screens after mouse movements
    Hi,
    I looked and it was already on windows default :-/
    I got a g forge 440 128 mg grafhicscard and I should lprobably for the problem there,I already installed the latest driver,any clues where I should look now??
    Greetings virginia

May 25, 2003, 06:41 AM
    black screens after mouse movements
    Hey again,
    I mean that I bought the PC as a ready set,I did not add anyhting new to it.
    But I was told by other people that the reason of my problem could be caused by my grafhics card.
    The problem started from the beginning as soon as I started to use the PC.
    Thanks for your replys,virginia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bowle Movements aren't what they used to be [ 2 Answers ]

On new years I went to stay at a friends house and we started drinking to celebrate the new years. I had a combination of Beer, Saki, Baily's Irish Cream, Brown Nut home brew beer, and bicardi during the night being the total equivlent of about 12 beers I would guess to say. Well anyway for the...

Weird bowel movements [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I have a question about bowel movements I've been having diarreah (well, it's not THAT bad... more like really soft) for the about three weeks now. I noticed that it smells sour and before I had to go my stomach would hurt (after I went it didn't hurt). I went about 2 times a day,...

Dark bowel movements [ 6 Answers ]

I have have unusually dark colored bowel movements the last week. Is that a sign of pregnancy or something else? Almost like a dark chocolate color. (trying not to be graphic) But I wanted to know if this is normal or something worse.

Bottle fed kittens - no bowel movements [ 1 Answers ]

We are feeding KMR to two kittens that are about 3-4 weeks old. They both weigh about 10 ounces and eat about 1/2 - 1 ounce of liquid formula twice a day. They have been urinating after every meal but we have not seen any signs of a bowel movement. We have tried to stimulate the rectum area to...

Nursing cat with no bowel movements [ 6 Answers ]

Edit: <Problem solved> My wife and I recently adopted a cat about a week ago, we discovered her in the back of the building that she was working in and discovered that she was very pregnant, so we decided to take her in.  She gave birth a few hours later. Now, I swear I haven't seen this cat...

View more questions Search