Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChellePerez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 09:38 AM
    How to adopt with out much money.
    As a family how doesn't have a lot of money how can I fund adoption. My husband is from Mexico and his heritege is important to him. Where can I find a bi-racial baby?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 4, 2007, 09:41 AM
    Try your local foster care agency. There are thousands of kids from all heritages in foster care, and I'm sure you can find one that would meet your wishes.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2007, 10:46 AM
    Synnen has the best answer in the whole world. Love someone who needs it.
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jun 4, 2007, 10:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen
    Try your local foster care agency. There are thousands of kids from all heritages in foster care, and I'm sure you can find one that would meet your wishes.

Perfect, caring, loving and ideal answer. I couldn't agree more

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What artist sings "money money money" [ 5 Answers ]

I can't find the song "money money money" listed anywhere.(I think that's what the title is) I don't know the artist.

What should I do to adopt HDTV? [ 5 Answers ]

I've heard that I will be forced to buy an HD television under federal law? Is that true? What should I do about that? Should I buy some sort of converter? Should I wait until the last minute for prices of stuff to fall? There is a LOT of information about this online, but it's too much,...

Want to adopt [ 1 Answers ]

What would to necessary steps be to adopting a 26 illegal immigrant. He has a tax ID number and has never been in troulble with the law and has been paying taxes for three years. Hes a great man I would like to help... Any ideas!!

I want to adopt my grandchild [ 1 Answers ]

My granddaughter has lived with us since she was born 12 years ago. Her mother, has asked that we adopt her. How hard will this be to do? My daughter has sole legal custody of our grand daughter and the father has not seen her for four years.

Looking to adopt... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, Interested in finding information regarding domestic and international adoptions in Massachusetts. Do anyone have any recommendations on where to start? Thanks, Remodel

View more questions Search