Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DamnGina Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 09:35 AM
    What is it?
    A week ago today I had a party at my house got a little tipsy and ended up being raped by three guys a couple of days later I was relieved to find out I was on my period but I have noticed itching near the vaginal opening my throat has been irritated as well could this be an std? And if it is which does it seem like?
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2007, 09:49 AM
    I am sorry this has happened to you. How awful. I don't think I would handle being raped by three guys as calmly as you seem to be. Did you go to the police? Did you go to a doctor? I would be running to my doctor and have him test me for every STD possible. What is happening to you could be anything. It could also just be an allergy and/or heat rash. Please don't allow someone to diagnose you over the internet. Please, make an appointment with a doctor.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2007, 09:56 AM
    May I add file a police report. Good luck

Jun 4, 2007, 10:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGina
    a week ago today i had a party at my house got a little tipsy and ended up being raped by three guys a couple of days later i was relieved to find out i was on my period but i have noticed itching near the vaginal opening my throat has been irritated as well could this be an std? and if it is which does it seem like?
    Yeah I was in shock for about two days after then one morning I just woke up and freaked out I was like oh my god am I pregrenant do I have aids? I'm still freakin out about that I don't want the doctor to come back and say you are hiv positive you know?

Jun 4, 2007, 10:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bushg
    may I add file a police report. Good luck
    I would but I don't want my parents to know
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2007, 10:12 AM
    You need to go to the dr. tell them what happened and go from there. They will help you. No one on here can give you that kind of medical advice
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2007, 10:12 AM
    Have you gone to the police?
    That is the next step. So many rape cases go unreported.
    And the scary thing is that if they did it to you, chances are they are going to do it to someone else.
    Please report it so that someone else does not go through the pain that you are going through right now.
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2007, 10:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGina
    i would but i don't want my parents to know
    Honey if you have aids they will find that out.. how do you know they will not come back.. rapist like easy targets. Help yourself report them and you will also be helping out the next victim good luck
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 4, 2007, 10:15 AM
    If this really happened then your parents finding out would be the last of your worries.
    RAPE is an incredibly serious matter and should NEVER be ignored or joked about!!
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2007, 10:16 AM
    I was just writing my response when everyone else has been answering. We are all thinking the same thing. Melissa, do you think your parents will get upset because you were drinking? Usually, that takes a back seat when they find out their daughter has been raped by three men.
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2007, 11:34 AM
    I want to tell you about A young girl that is the daughter of a friend of mine. She had the same thing happen to her when she was 16. Except that this guy was older and she had been warned by her parents to stay from him. She came up with a I'm at my girlfriends house kind of story. But she was really with him. Anyhow he got her tipsy and raped her and called it love, she was just being overly sensitive. She did not tell anyone for many years. However she did began to drink heavily later down the road she began to do drugs she did manage to finish high school and started college after her first semester. Her life caught up to her and she crashed. Dropped out of school still nobody knew what was wrong with her and she finally confessed to her mom. Her mom's least concern was over the drinking or the lying of course they were disappointed. But as her mom said that was a teenage response , sometimes teenagers drink and go place's they should not go but that doesn't mean they should be raped for lack of judgement. This child became unable to cope with anything she had buried this blame and guilt deep inside her mind. Disobeying, drinking, being raped, and trying to hide her feelings. I would see her and I wondered how her parents could stand seeing her in that kind of mental anguish. Damn gina you will have to deal with all of your feelings sooner or later, please do not compound the problems by keeping it inside for years. Which ever parent you are most comfortable with, please tell them or another relative, you can not deal with this alone.
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2007, 11:41 AM
    Have to spread it bushg, but wanted you to know that you have made a good point. I was a bit concerned about that happening to damngina/melissa too.

If it is because you had a party at your house and you did it without your parents permission, yeah, they will be upset about that, but I can guarantee they won't be anywhere near as upset about that as about you being raped.
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2007, 11:51 AM
    I want to tell you about A young girl that is the daughter of a friend of mine. She had the same thing happen to her when she was 16. except that this guy was older and she had been warned by her parents to stay from him. she came up with a i'm at my girlfriends house kinda story. but she was really with him. anyhow he got her tipsy and raped her and called it love, she was just being overly sensitive. She did not tell anyone for many years. However she did began to drink heavily later down the road she began to do drugs she did manage to finish highschool and started college after her first semester. her life caught up to her and she crashed. dropped out of school still nobody knew what was wrong with her and she finally confessed to her mom. Her mom's least concern was over the drinking or the lying of course they were disappointed. But as her mom said that was a teenage response , sometimes teenagers drink and go place's they should not go but that doesn't mean they should be raped for lack of judgement. This child became unable to cope with anything she had buried this blame and guilt deep inside her mind. Disobeying, drinking, being raped, and trying to hide her feelings. I would see her and I wondered how her parents could stand seeing her in that kind of mental anguish. damn gina you will have to deal with all of your feelings sooner or later, please do not compound the problems by keeping it inside for years. Which ever parent you are most comfortable with, please tell them or another relative, you can not deal with this alone.
    I didn't want to post this until I o'kd it with the girl by the way she is 26 now and is doing OK.
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Jun 4, 2007, 12:22 PM
    I can completely understand what you are going through. About two years ago I went to a party, didn't drink much, but got really sick and sort of passed out. (something in my drink possibly). Well, two guys raped me and I was horrified the next day. I had a police friend that I talked to and you can make a report and your parents will never find out and the guys won't know who made the report. However, you might have to testify in court if it comes down to that. I never filed a report and I very much regreted this decision. Still today if I see a guy that resembles these other two guys I freak out and have to replay the whole event again. One of the guys came in to where I worked one night just to be funny and I had to go home. I never conquered my fears so I am encouraging you to. Don't let it happen to someone else. As for STD's... where I live there is a clinic for raped and abused women. I am sure you have one in your area also. The clinic is free. They will talk to you, give you tests, check you for injuries, and give you meds for any STD's that might come up later. Plus it is a great opportunity to get your story written down. Even if you decide to not report to police (which you should), go to the clinic. Like I said, it is FREE and completely confidential. Then you won't have to worry about STD's and pregnancy. Good Luck! I know this is a hard time. I remember all I went through. There will be good days and bad days. Be strong, don't give your power away to those guys they are not worth it nor good enough.
    MrsJoseph06 Posts: 189, Reputation: 22

Jun 4, 2007, 12:25 PM
    Hi Damgina, Every thing that they have said is exactly what you need to do! You need to tell your parents first off! And report it! And then get some help see a dr. Get checked out and start the healing process! I have a very similar story to yours! At 14 I met an older guy at a party and we hit it off a few week later he invited me to the Desert with him! I lied to my parents said I was at a friends house and I went with him. I thought he was a good guy and he brought me to the middle of no where! He raped and beat me! I never told my parents! It ate at my soul! I would have the worst nightmares! I would have panic attacks! After that I was never comfortable with a guy! I was always scared! I started to drink and do drugs to excape the pain! It wasent until I met my now husband that I finally faced it and delt with the pain. I still have problems to this day! I cut myself because it makes me feel in control I panic sometimes. But it takes time to heal from something like that! Coming from someone who dident tell anyone You need to tell someone! One thing I regret most is that I dident report him to the police! He probably has done this to other girls and its my fault because I wasent able to stop him! Be strong! It's a long painful road your headed down but I promise you that there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

Jun 4, 2007, 11:32 PM
    I totally understand what you guys are saying
    But the thing is that my dad knew I was drinking and knew about the party he was there! So I don't care about that I don't want to tell them for other reasons long story but the other messed up thing that they did which has made me more angry and aggressive is that they raped me and robbed me and my dad they stole so much I was kicked out of my house because my dad thinks I was the one who brought them to the party all of my friends are guys and are willing to literally die for me they are going to talk to my dad for me at least about us not knowing them at all my friends will take care of them I'm sure
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2007, 11:44 PM
    How old r you?

Jun 5, 2007, 12:30 PM
    how old r you?
    I'm 16
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2007, 05:59 AM
    I am telling you, your parents will be more concerned over your wellbeing than over the fact that you were drinking. You need to tell them, get yourself checked out by a dr. and press charges. If they get away with this, then they will do it again... Please for the safety of other women, tell someone.
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2007, 06:24 AM
    Your dad let you drink and have a party, and you are 16. You poor girl. You better get smaert real quick and tell your mom.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search