Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jellybelly121 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 07:30 AM
    Broken relationship
    Hi I really need some advice on this , I met this guy over xmas and we startd going out , we had been together 5 months , through that time I guess things got serious quickly , a lot of stuff was going on in my life and he helped me get through it , we got ovr that and about a month ago we had an argument where the upshot was basically he decided he didn't want a realtioship , we meet up a week later to dicuss it and decided to take a months break , that meeting wit great , wit him telling me he loved me when he left me home , everything was OK until last night when I gave out to him over something so stupid and said things I shouldn't have said and I truly regret them I thik I hurt him deeply and he tolkd me he doesn't want to be with me . I no I can be quite childish and impulsive sometimes and now it cost me my relationship , I have never meet any one like him and so want to be OK ,everything was grand until a month ago we are meeting up tomoro to say goodbye any advice on getting him back?
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

Jun 4, 2007, 08:58 AM
    I'm not trying to be mean or anything but you're quite obviously causing him confusion.
    Have you thought about seeing a counsellor? Just for you to address your issues with how you handle things in these situations? Might be helpful :)
    I'm not saying this is entirely your fault, maybe he is a little sensitive but from the way you told your story you seemed honest and the best thing you can do is help yourself.
    He is probably a bit upset, hence the break.

Jun 4, 2007, 09:14 AM
    No da issues that we dealt with concerning me have been dealt wit das not really the issue , he blames me for the breakup this morning , saying it because of what I said that he doesn't want to be wit me , he is upset but I felt left out when I said what I did , it was a stupid mistake ,and I don't no what to do
    brittany200532 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 01:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jellybelly121
    hi i really need some advice on this , i met this guy over xmas and we startd going out , we had been together 5 months , through that time i guess things got serious quickly , alot of stuff was going on in my life and he helped me get through it , we got ovr that and about a month ago we had an arguement where the upshot was basically he decided he didnt want a realtioship , we meet up a week later to dicuss it and decided to take a months break , that meeting wit great , wit him telling me he loved me wen he left me home , everything was ok until last nite when i gave out to him over something so stupid and said things i shouldnt hav said and i truley regret them i thik i hurt him deeply and he tolkd me he doesnt want to be with me . I no i can be quite childish and impulsive sometimes and now it cost me my relationship , i have never meet any one like him and so want to be ok ,everything was grand until a month ago we are meeting up tomoro to say goodbye any advice on getting him back?
    Hey I know how you feel I dated a guy for 3 years and I love him he's my first love and I think that... he don't wnna be with me and my so called best friend is with his now trying to get her pregnant... and that hurts and he hates me and don't wnna be with menomore and I don't know what to do..

Jun 4, 2007, 02:14 PM
    You that does seem crap alrite :( maybe we should both move on... but dats easier said dan done :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think we've broken up [ 31 Answers ]

OK... I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years - we have lived together in the past but about a year ago (we had been arguing) he said he didn't think it was a good idea for us to live together anymore as he didn't want us to argue anymore, we broke up for a couple of days and then agreed to...

This is broken. [ 1 Answers ]

I got this idea from a magazine. Go to this link: http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-5/qid=1169914582/ref=sr_1_5/601-4486323-2759321?ie=UTF8&asin=B000JZ8A1M. Scroll down and click on "features". Read what it says. Then click on "Description" and read what it says. It's sort of stupid...

Broken hearted daddy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am new here and hoping someone out there in the www may be able to assist me in my plight. I am a dad, my daughter will soon be four. New Zealand is her "habitual country of residence." I was living there up until I was deported, almost 2 and 1/2 years ago. She was one when that transpired....

Broken hearted... [ 2 Answers ]

We met last February and dated until about 4 weeks ago. It was very passionate and we both just had this emence feeling that we found our futures in each other. His life added up many stresses about the same time we started dating and he was wanting to spend all his time with me... Pretty soon...

View more questions Search