Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    197807 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 04:58 AM
    Should I be angry at her?
    Apperently my friend likes my ex boyfriend and she didn't tell me this. I think the only person that knows is our other friend, the one she spends most of her time with, because they live in the same street. The reason why I'm angry is beacause of she's always asked me if I still like this guy and I thought she was asking me out of concern, but I guess I was wrong cause it turns out she was asking me cause she likes him. A part of me feels betrayed cause she should have told me, trust me I wouldn't have gotten angry cause she knows that I've moved on. So am I right by being angry?
    Ladyviper Posts: 221, Reputation: 36

Jun 4, 2007, 05:47 AM
    I am not sure why you are angry, if you are over him and she is your friend then you should be okay with her being happy. If you wouldn't have been angry if she told you, why are you angry she didn't. I think you should tell her, I am upset that you didn't tell me, but I am okay with you two being together. My friends and I had a rule growing up, we never dated each other's ex-boyfriends, just to be sure a guy would never come between us.
    purple-hearts Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Jun 4, 2007, 06:09 PM
    Dont be angry with your friend, you have no reason to be. yes she might have been asking about him as she liked him and not out of concern, but if you think of it this way--she was probably trying to find out if you still loved him and if there was a chance that you would get back together, im willing to bet if you had told her you wernt over him she would have kept it to herself.
    you say you are over him, and he is your ex, so it doesnt matter who likes him right??
    personally, anyone who is interested in my ex can have him!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2007, 06:29 PM
    No, You should not be angry at her.
    MishcaParker Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Jun 20, 2007, 01:10 PM
    No! Your friend was asking out of concern for you, obviously she really likes this guy but would not even consider a relationship with him if you were intrested, don't you think that is concern? And how do you know she likes him? Did she or the friend tell you? You might also need to remember she is a different person to you and she might have her own feelings about pursuing a relationship with a friends ex and needed to talk it out or the friend may have simply worked it out? Get over it.
    misskobe Posts: 20, Reputation: 10

Jun 22, 2007, 04:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 197807
    Apperently my friend likes my ex boyfriend and she didn't tell me this. I think the only person that knows is our other friend, the one she spends most of her time with, because they live in the same street. The reason why i'm angry is beacause of she's always asked me if i still like this guy and i thought she was asking me out of concern, but i guess i was wrong cause it turns out she was asking me cause she likes him. A part of me feels betrayed cause she should have told me, trust me i wouldn't have gotten angry cause she knows that i've moved on. So am i right by being angry?
    I would be disappointed in her and in your friendship because I think there are unsaid rules about dating friends ex's and or sisters ex's etc. basically if she likes him and he is your ex , I would say that 's fine and let it go where it may . Why stress out about something like that . After all you don't have feelings for him anymore right, and if you do have feelings for him still I would say that he is your ex for a reason . Your girlfriend has made a bad decision but I don't think a guy is worth losing a friendship or anything else for that matter. Really. Be cool about it and you will be above it all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unhappy and angry [ 9 Answers ]

Before I even begin to write this I know that it will be long so I'll make a concerted effort to be short. I really don't want to have to explain myself, we all always do so much explaining when we are trying to figure our own selves out. It's really just bad communication. I am unhappy and...

Angry and confused [ 32 Answers ]

I wrote such a long comment on my last post (how do I manage this existence)about how happy I was that I dreamt about Myke and the hug he gave me. IT was amazing. I dreamt of him again last night although I am still trying to make sense of it. I woke up and it is Mother's day. I feel so incredibly...

Why am I so angry with him [ 9 Answers ]

Hi all I have had this huge problem that I can't seem to let go of. Let me first tell you the basis of it all. I had been in a serious long term relationship with a man for nearly 4 years, I was living with him at the time and we were due to get married. But unfortunately the relationship ended...

Angry [ 2 Answers ]

Dear who ever I will not tell you my name. For some reason I am always feeling :mad: with someone but I don't know who.

In Love but Always Angry [ 3 Answers ]

I have been dating for 2 years. We've moved in together. I'm 21 and he is 36. Age Difference... I know! My problem is he takes everything the wrong way. I love him! But, we have different views on how to raise children. I have a 6 year old son. He has a 6 year old daughter and a 9 year old son....

View more questions Search