Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chona029 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 08:40 PM
    Yellow fly
    What are the interventions when bitten by a yellow fly? F the person was bitten on the leg and has difficulty walking, what should we do?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 3, 2007, 08:49 PM
    Sounds as though it may be an allergic reaction. If cleansing the area with soap and water, rubbing the bite with an antihistamine lotion and taking benadryl does not work, it would most likely be appropriate to get medical attention.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Learn to fly [ 6 Answers ]

I’m a person that likes to try new and daring things. My latest desire is to learn how to fly. Where can I go to find info on the best flight schools in my area?

Yellow fly bite [ 2 Answers ]

I got bit on my lower calf by a yellow fly and now my leg and foot have ballooned up and is sore and itching like crazy, when should u go to the doctor and can he do anything for it?

Help With Fly:( [ 3 Answers ]

I have no idea how this started I think a fly flew in threw the window but noew like over a month later I come in and see 2 big ones flying around which I got rid of but there are all these little ones because the big ones where laying eggs or whatever I think obviously I need to get rid of the...

Fly help [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: We have a summer home and when we moved in discovered a dead animal in the chimney. The house is now infested with flies. We have bought products ourself but are still discovering flies a week later. Anyone had any experience with this gross incident? We have and keep...

Bee? Or fly? [ 3 Answers ]

I am having trouble identifying a certain flying insect in my backyard. It appears to be a very large bee or fly, measuring approx. 2 inches in length. It has very colorful horizontal stripes(like a bee) on it's back that are yellow/red color... it has a long body. They buzz around the yard and...

View more questions Search