Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrystal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 08:09 PM
    Human soul
    I was just curious where is our human soul is located... I know we have souls... I just wanted someone tell me... Thanks:rolleyes:
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

Jun 3, 2007, 08:53 PM
    You're looking for a physical location?
    Retrotia Posts: 163, Reputation: 19
    -

Jun 4, 2007, 09:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chrystal
    I was just curious where is our human soul is located...I know we have souls...I just wanted someone tell me...Thanks:rolleyes:
    The Old Testament word for soul, nephesh, means "that which breathes," & corresponds with the New Testament Greek word, psuche', which means" soul or life." It comprises the emotional life, the desires, the will, the appetites, & the lusts of the individual through the thinking & reasoning aspect of the mind. Thus, the soul itself can be broken down into 3 parts. It encompasses our mind(how we think); our emotions(how we feel); & our will(how we choose) It is the soul that most keenly makes us aware of our earthly surroundings & relationships.
    The body houses our spirit & soul during our earthly life.
    laurenjd Posts: 50, Reputation: 6

Jun 26, 2007, 10:39 AM
    I believe your soul is the life that God gives you, so I guess you could say it's inside of us. Soul does mean breath, and God breathed life into us. I believe we are merely souls or spirits that live in a body.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nature Of The Human Soul: [ 28 Answers ]

What lies ahead as the ultimate destiny of the soul? HANK :)

Soul mate or many? [ 10 Answers ]

I would like to no iwhat people's thoughts are on the idea of a soul mate? Do you think that there is only one true love out there for us or do you think that there can be love found everywhere?:confused:

Soul Mates? [ 9 Answers ]

If 2 people believe they are meant for one another and this is a strong feeling they both share. Do you think they can make it through any challenge with one another? We have experienced so much turbulence and seem to manage through it. Now I am afraid we at our biggest challenge. I do believe...

I really need to set my soul up [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I am a 18 years old girl, and I believe that I am that kind of girls who are good at choosing the wrong man,; even I have never had a boyfriend before, because I show them that expression that I am not interested in relatiohsips. There is a guy in the university who I noticed that...

A very confused soul.. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'll try& make this as brief & straight to the point as possible... im in a 3 year relationship w/a man I love very,very much! BUT,. >>there's a lot of things that haven't been right from the word "GO"... in the very 1st few weeks of our relationship he & I weren't really "committed" @ this...

View more questions Search