Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ash_16_2007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 07:08 PM
    Prgnant with a jerk`s kid.
    Ok... I`m 16 years old and I am 5 and a half months pregnant... the father of my baby is being an... he has cheated on my about 5 times in 2 years and when I broke up with him he drove three hours just to come crying back to me and I took him back.. this time when he did it I told him that I wanted him to change and this was his last time doing this because I was finished and I can't get hurt anymore... Well anyway It`s Sunday and I haven`t heard from him in 3 days and everyone is telling me that he is out driving around with one of my best friends... I live 3 hours away from him, pregnant with his kid, and tired of this , what should I do?:mad:
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2007, 08:18 PM
    Sounds like he is a jerk and not ready to be a parent and commit to the responsibilities necessary. Take care of yourself and your baby and forget about him. You can't make him be a stand-up guy, and from the sounds of it, even if you were able to force him to stick around, he wouldn't be healthy for you.

As hard and scary as it might be to face your future as a single mom, think of the damage this jerk could do and the heartache he could cause. It sounds like he's not worth it.
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

Jun 4, 2007, 03:25 AM
    I'm so sorry you are going through this.

But most of all, the important thing here is you're about to bring another person into this world.

Better yourself by putting your baby and you first. If you are worried about the hardship, ask for help, you can look online for support if you can't get it in real life.
    There are a lot of parenting forums, some that cater specifically for young Mum's/single Mums.

Your age won't define your phillosophies on life.

Good luck!
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jun 4, 2007, 10:59 AM
    LEAVE HIM! Think about it... Do you really want YOUR CHILD to be raised by someone that acts like that?

I would HOPE that you would leave him for your own sake, but if you can't than leave him for that baby's sake...
    purple-hearts Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Jun 5, 2007, 03:56 AM
    wasnt this guy a jerk before you got pregnant? he has cheated on you in the last two years, and now hes with a friend of yours, he isnt ready to be a father.
    supermankwt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2007, 01:41 AM
    Dear,
    You had to think practically, before "it" happen. But,
    Unfortunately, the disaster in your life happened.

Now, what you have to do is,

1 ) try to make understand him about your situation and if he can understand, you continue with him.

2) now, if you really feel that he is a cheater, and you really wish to give him a punishment, go and complaint about him. So, you can save your other friends and other girls from his trap.

3) if you are not ready to do any of the above, you think it is your real life and what happened to you is your fate. And try to think about the rest life . Find another man who can understand you. And liv with him.

All decision is up to you. Don't do anything according to others instruction. You do what you feel good. Don't give space to others to think by sitting in side your brain. - may god bless you for a better life

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prgnant again? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just had a baby 6 weeks ago and haven't had my period yet... I do not breast feed so I figured I would have already gotten it but I haven't and me and my husband had sex 3 weeks after our baby was born cause I felt better... I had a natural birth so I healed fast.a couple of days ago I was...

Am I a jerk or is she the jerk? [ 11 Answers ]

Help! My daughter is 19 years old. She just came home from her first year of college and we have learned that she failed most of her classes. After her first semester, she was struggling and my husband and I sat her down and calmly discussed options for her. She promised that she would do well......

My husband is an insecure jerk [ 5 Answers ]

I am 22-years-old and just had my second child six weeks ago (my first is 19 months). I have had problems with depression for almost ten years, and had been taking antidepressants for two years before I got pregnant last March and I stopped cold turkey because I thought I didn't need them anymore....

Help! My landlord is a jerk! [ 4 Answers ]

My lease doesn't have a early termination clause, but I would like to break it. What are my options (in the state of Va)? I want to know them before I attempt to talk to him because he is impossible! He is a horrible landlord. There is a complete language barrier, therefore communicating and...

Could I be prgnant [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: I have n't started my period. Last period was feb 20. 2006 I am two weeks late and the past four days I have been spotting a really lite brown. Is that my period? I have hardly ever been late on my periods.and they last only four or five days. Should I take a test now or when the...

View more questions Search