Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Latchmin Russell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 04:05 PM
    Painful under arm lumps
    My daughther is having a painful lump under her arm. What is the cause of this?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 3, 2007, 04:18 PM
    How old is she?
    Has she been ill recently?
    Is she on any medication?
    Under only one arm?

I am sorry I have to answer a question with questions, however, your question was so vague I cannot properly even begin to guess what may or may not be wrong with this limited amount of info.

The more info you can provide the better we can help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painful underarm lumps [ 17 Answers ]

Good morning. I am a 41-year-old woman. My mother had cancer in her left breast and died of widespread metastatic bone cancer last year. I am religious with getting my annual physicals and mammograms and just had both in February. I am trying not to be paranoid however… A few weeks ago I noticed...

Arm Lumps [ 1 Answers ]

I have been to the hospital 5 months ago as I took an overdose and I had a drip in my arm for about 26 hours for my antidote.. From then I have had a small hard lump in my vein in my arm and it has spread since January, there is now 3 Hard bumps runinng up the inside of my vein.. they sometimes...

Lumps on thighs. [ 2 Answers ]

My husband has had small lumps under the skin on his upper thighs for many years. They don't hurt him and he won't go to the doctor. He seems very healthy (except for diabetes that he controls with pills and diet). Should I try to force him to get these lumps checked (it will be difficult) or...

Lumps appearing. [ 6 Answers ]

What are these lumps that have been appearing on the back of my head,side of my ear, close to my eye, and inside my mouth. One on head has got slightly larger. :confused:

View more questions Search