Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xman71 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 02:39 PM
    Driving me crazy
    Hello out there. My car vibrates at certain speeds,especially around 45 and 60 mph. I've had 2. sets of wheels and tires so it's not that. Sometimes the car rides smooth with no shake and as soon as I'm happy, BAM it starts all over again! Been to dealer and other shops paying lots of money having various things done but problem continues. I'm thinking it may be such a minor problem that it's being overlooked. HELP!
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

Jun 3, 2007, 03:34 PM
    My partner says it could be the tracking, get the wheels balanced/aligned.
    Cheyanne03 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jun 5, 2007, 10:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xman71
    hello out there. my car vibrates at certain speeds,especially around 45 and 60 mph. i've had 2. sets of wheels and tires so it's not that. sometimes the car rides smooth with no shake and as soon as i'm happy, BAM it starts all over again! been to dealer and other shops payin lots of money havin various things done but problem continues. i'm thinkin it may be such a minor problem that it's being overlooked. HELP!
    Could be that only one tire is out of balance. Or possibly , have you had your tie rods checked? If one of these are bad your car would shake at different speeds.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jun 6, 2007, 11:23 AM
    You didn't tell us about what kind of vehicle you're driving. You could have driveline issues.
    eman Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2007, 11:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by xman71
    hello out there. my car vibrates at certain speeds,especially around 45 and 60 mph. i've had 2. sets of wheels and tires so it's not that. sometimes the car rides smooth with no shake and as soon as i'm happy, BAM it starts all over again! been to dealer and other shops payin lots of money havin various things done but problem continues. i'm thinkin it may be such a minor problem that it's being overlooked. HELP!
    Get your alignment re done

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I going crazy? [ 4 Answers ]

OK, I'm 25 and just last yr I was diagnosed w/diabetes. My dr. told me of all the right foods I need to eat and what wrong foods I need to stay away from. I honestly have to say that some sugar-free items are good but you really can't compare a sugar-free cookie to an oreo. Well, my boyfriend...

80s kids show or movie! Its driving me nuts not knowing! [ 3 Answers ]

When I was a kid around 5 I think... there was a show or movie my mom had taped... it was around the same time as popples and the zoobalie zoo... but I can't think of the name it had theses little stuffed animals who were like blue and all kinds of colors and I think they were made of quilt and...

About crazy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 23 married and having a small problem.. I have endometriosis and my periods are heavy.. I get them every month around the same time.. my husband has had the thing done that allows you not to have kids anymore... its march 4th and I was to get my period on feb... 20th I took two tests just...

Am I Crazy [ 38 Answers ]

:o I'm in love with a married man. We've been together for almost two years and we have a child together. I want him to get a divorce and be with me and our son. Am I crazy for wanting that??

Going crazy [ 2 Answers ]

I am going crazy Iam currently on effxor but do not take it currently for depression. My exgirlfriend and I just split after three years and she is taking me for support and wants arreas from the last three years even though I was there the last three years. I can not get a job and am to the...

View more questions Search