Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ruth_M Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 01:34 PM
    Sex during fertility period,Plan B within 24 hrs.Light bleeding in 8 days.Pregnant?
    Hi,
    I had intercourse during my fertility period(towards the end of it) on 26th May. The condom broke. I took Plan B within 24 hours. Now ( 8 days after intercourse) I am experiencing odorless light reddish bleeding like the start of a period but without any other regular symptoms of my period except for slight bloating.The bleeding has increased slightly over the past few hours just like my normal period. My last period was on 12 May and I have a 25-26 days cycle. So my next period is due on 5/6 June. I have taken Plan B before and not experienced early period. Could this be implantation bleeding or just an early period due to Plan B? Am I pregnant?
    Ladyviper Posts: 221, Reputation: 36

Jun 3, 2007, 06:08 PM
    Lighter bleeding or a change in your cycle is sometimes a side effect of Plan B. It doesn't happen to everyone, but it is on their list of side effects. You may want to try a HPT, although it may be too early for them to detect anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Had sex 6 or 7 days before period due date [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I just want to know if you can get pregnant 7 days before your period is due? The reason I am asking is, I am two days late for my period. All week I have had brown watery discharge then on my day of period that is meant to be due was brownish discharge. No cramping. Had mild sore breast...

If period comes after having sex 9 days before, is pregnancy possible? [ 16 Answers ]

Hi I had sex with my boyfriend couple of times in last month. Last time intercourse was 8 days before. Now my period has started today. My question is, is there any chance that I’m pregnant now? Please kindly answer my doubt. Some times he doesn’t put his orgasm inside the vagina completely...

Am I pregnant? Got my period 5 days after sex.worried [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex on April 3rd. We were having condom problems. It slipped off inside of me after he ejaculated.. I pulled it out and I don't think any spilled out. We had sex again with a condom but it fell off inside of me. Once we realized it had happened we stopped. I then had a normal period on...

Bleeding 3 days after rough sex... [ 1 Answers ]

I’m 35, two kids, tubes tied. My periods are pretty regular and I am in very good health. My husband and I, on occasion, have “rough sex”. I ended my last period on November 30th. Friday night (December 8th) we engaged in some pretty rough sex. Here it is the 12th, and now I'm cramping and...

Bleeding 5 days before period due [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering for some advice on this I have 4 children and have periods that I can set my watch to. But this month my cyclce isn't due to start till the 15th of August but I started bleeding lightly last night. It isn't heavy I haven't soak a pad in the last 2 hrs possibly enough to wear a liner...

View more questions Search