Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ncfree2rhyme Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 12:50 PM
    First Timer
    Ok, I can do a pretty good round off and my front handspring isn't too shabby, but when it comes to a aerial front-flip. It's just asking for me to bust my behind. I even managed to land on my backside doing it off a bench about a foot off the ground. I'm so frustrated because I've been trying to do this since like 1999. What is an efficient way to do an aerial frontflip without a coach/spotter?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2007, 10:27 PM
    I don't really have an answer to your question concerning how to improve your technique based upon my own experience. But, by my responding to it, your question will get placed more towards the top of the list of questions and will be more likely to get answered that way.

I do want to add though, that since you have been trying to do this move since 1999, and you haven't gotten it down yet, then I would suggest that you really need a live coach to teach you. Also, ask friends who are already good at it about how they do it successfully.

I would not want to see you get hurt when attempting to do this by yourself without knowing thoroughly how to do it safely and correctly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

First timer woes [ 26 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I tried to have sex recently, we are both virgins, but she said that it was too painful and we stopped. Is there something I am doing wrong? Or is that just part of how it is going to be? Does anyone have any tips on how to get past this?

Timer Client/Caf [ 4 Answers ]

Greetings fine folk, 1) First time posting so if I mess up or this is the wrong forum please have mercy :) 2) I work for a medium public library and we are looking for a timer client/café timer for the 12 PCs we have available for library patron use. These 12 PCs are connected to the Internet...

VT Timer [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to clean out my startup list of things that don't have to load at start up so my computer will load faster since it takes close to 5 minites to start now. I know the vttimer has to do with TV in/out communication but I don't know what that means. Could someone tell me what this is for...

Shower timer [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I googled shower timer and ended up here. Do you know of any instance where someone has installed a water timer above the showerhead for disabled person with upper body strength issues? Already tried putting a lever on the shower faucet and can't change the whole shower fixture. Seems like...

View more questions Search