Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carrie2009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 12:25 PM
    Sick puppy
    My puppy is dying! He issn't eating, drinking, peeing, or pooping, but he is throwing up! What should I do?
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2007, 12:38 PM
    I would get him to the vet right away! There are emergency vet. Centers that can take him. Do not wait - go!
    hippiechick83 Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Jun 3, 2007, 12:40 PM
    It sounds like it may be Parvo. Has your puppy been vaccinated against it? If not, you need to get him to a vet ASAP. If caught in time, he can be saved. Otherwise, you will need to put him down so he isn't suffering. I had a chihuahua puppy with Parvo that recovered fully. Parvo is highly contagious and can live for years so if you have any other pets that may have been exposed, have them checked promptly as well. Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my puppy sick? [ 7 Answers ]

My 6 week old female doberman is spotting and acts like she needs to urinate.She squats and then moves and repeats this behavior without actually passing any urine.She can urinate but this is a separate behavior. Thank-you for your concern.

Sick puppy, what should I do? [ 2 Answers ]

Im getting worried, trying not to panic. This is my first dog. She's a jack russell cross chihuaha, 13 weeks old, female. Yesterday morning she kept gagging and vomiting into her mouth then swallowing it. That happened about 5 times, she was heaving a lot each time. Last night she had a...

New Puppy Is Sick [ 15 Answers ]

I just adopted a 4 month old Bloodhound- Mastiff mix from the shelter. Picked him up from the vet yesterday. They delayed his neutering because he has an upper respiratory infection. Last night @ 6,I gave him his antibiotic (Baytril). In a few hours,he went from happy go lucky, to laying...

Sick Puppy! [ 32 Answers ]

I adopted a puppy from our local pound two days ago. He's about nine weeks old. At first, he was relatively playful, ate a bit (although not as much as I though he should), pooped once (solid) and seemed generally okay except for a hacking cough. I brought him to the vet yesterday, and he was found...

Sick Puppy [ 4 Answers ]

On Friday night my puppy (10 month old beagle) was suddenly really lathargic, wobbly, practically falling over. We took her to the vet and they admitted her for the night. Pumped her full of fluids and she was released the following day, back to her old self. The vet figured she ate something...

View more questions Search