Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sk8eR Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 08:53 AM
    Wat should I do!
    I have a big problem. I have a friend and I trust her. She's not my best friend but we are very close. SO, She used to help me with my relationships and with the guy I liked and she was all cool about it and she said that the guy liked me. I didn't believe her. Then I kind of stopped liking the guy because he was with this other girl all the time. It seemed that they were having a good time - and they still are - I don't like anyone right now. With my best guy friend we used to talk on msn and stuff and wenever someone had to leave we both used to say "I love you" (friendly way of course) I found that really cute and I told that friend. Then she told the guy that I told her and we didn't talk for a while. It was embarrassing. Then with this OTHER guy we hug every day. I told my friend that, that was cute too and she told the guy. And then the guy told me and we didn't talk for a while. It feels bad to trust someone and then she betrays you... what should I do Please help me... thanks.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 3, 2007, 10:11 AM
    Let me see she is merely telling true facts of things you are doing, telling someone you love them and hugging someone, So what is the problem, if you are doing these things, then are you ashamed of them.

So perhaps she is also good friends with this guy also and wants to protect him also.

Next as you grow and mature you will learn you work and do your own relationships, not have people talk for you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 3, 2007, 04:08 PM
    Watch who you trust, if they don't deserve it, don't trust them
    Sk8eR Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 06:43 AM
    Thanks guys
    tawny_1991 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2007, 01:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk8eR
    I have a big problem. I have a friend and i trust her. shes not my best friend but we are very close. SO, She used to help me with my relationships and with the guy I liked and she was all cool about it and she said that the guy liked me. I didnt believe her. Then I kinda stopped liking the guy coz he was with this other girl all the time. It seemed that they were having a good time - and they still are - I dont like anyone right now. With my best guy friend we used to talk on msn and stuff and wenever someone had to leave we both used to say "I love you" (friendly way of course) I found that really cute and i told that friend. Then she told the guy that i told her and we didnt talk for a while. It was embarrasing. Then with this OTHER guy we hug every day. I told my friend that, that was cute too and she told the guy. and then the guy told me and we didnt talk for a while. It feels bad to trust someone and then she betrays you...what should i do Please help me...thanks.
    Well I think you should stick with you think because if you don't you will get screwed in the end as a girl I no that you may think they are your friends and they may turn on you at any time so just watch your back and take it slow friendship before dating is always good
    mame_chula123 Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Jul 22, 2011, 11:47 AM
    Hi...
    Believe me ik how it feels... be friends with her but just don't tell her nothing no more because if u cause a fight with her, u will loose a friend so be mad for a while but just don't loose a friend and make sure u do not tell her nothing no more.. Because she's not a true friend!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Someone tell me what I should do! [ 4 Answers ]

OK there's this boi his nma ei s darnay I am like very in love with him and he likes me too and he said he will go out with me but after he gets his grades up he can have a girlfriend... the next day I saw him with another girl and mi friend told me they were together what does this mean does he...

What next [ 3 Answers ]

I had recently finished my bachelors in computer science but I I see myself no where in order to get a satisfying job, people tell me to specialize in one particular field(like either networking, programming, dba, etc) Can you just help me.

What can I do? [ 1 Answers ]

I have tried 2 highlight my hair blonde.and it has gone an horrible gingery yellowy colour.. lol.. I would appreciate it if you could help me and let me know what colour I could cover it with.. im told if I cover it with brown it will go green, and if I cover it with red it will go orange.. PLEASE...

What m I ought to do? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey you all,to who ever is reading this I really need your help,u see not many people get a chance to know an actress well I knidda fell in love with this actress but not because of fame or popularity,its her eys that attracts me and her smile the melts my heart,she is really nice and kind,but the...

What would you do? [ 9 Answers ]

My girl broke up with me 8 days ago and its tearing me apart, ill start from the beginning. Me and Jude had been going out for 10months, she was perfect for me. We quickly fell in love with each other after a few months, we are both young and so admitted that it was both of our first times being...

View more questions Search