Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    koreankoshi1 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jun 3, 2007, 08:19 AM
    Is it Harder,or Easier
    Is Pre-Algebra harder or easier than regular algebra?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2007, 09:04 AM
    Pre-Algebra is easier, generally speaking. It is a good class to take and prepares you Algebra I, which in turn, prepares you for Algebra II (if you want to go that far).
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 3, 2007, 09:37 AM
    Well it is easier if you never had algebra, but after you take pre algebra then regular algebra is not that hard. It is all a progress of learning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

99 dodge ram 1500 runs hotter and gets hot easier? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my 1999 ram 1500 318v8 used to run about 1/4 on the temp gauge it has recently started running about 3/8 to 1/2 and climbing grades it easily climbs to 3/4. but cools back down to 3/8 to 1/2 when the grade levels off. Going down steep hills it cools back to a 1/4 and then rises back to 3/8.. ...

Cover roots to make mowing easier? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a beautiful old tree in my front yard growing on an incline. Over the years the root system has spread out and on the downslope they are sticking up out of the ground several inches. It ends up being a pain to mow around and it spans about 15 feet in circumference around the tree so weed...

Hairballs can I make them easier for my cat [ 2 Answers ]

is there anything I can do for my poor longhaired cat. Those hairballs are coming about 2x per week and they look so awful for her. I have been giving her whiskas catmilk and it has helped slow them down but is there anything else I can do for her?

Make it easier [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so then what do I do when I run into him like at the store or something it is going to be really hard to just ignore him especially if he is going to my church. Anyway why does it hurt so much. I guess he was my first love. I love him a lot. People expect me to just get over it in a day but...

Which sort of breakup is easier to get over/ what went wrong? [ 16 Answers ]

Hi all.. I posted about 2 weeks ago saying my girlfriend needed a break... I kept minimal contact with her (2 msges a day) and 2 days ago, I got a letter from her saying that she wants to break up and she's sorry.. the reason being she couldn't cope with the stress of all the arguments and...

View more questions Search