Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xiaocake Posts: 56, Reputation: 5

Jun 3, 2007, 07:13 AM
    If there is a next life
    If there is a next life, I am not saying this to involve any religious ideas, what countries would you like to be born?
    Italy? Renaissance originated there and brought a civilian era.
    France? People always relate it with romance.
    America? The multi-cultural and freedom-oriented country.
    Germany? One of the richest country.
    China? A long-history country and morality-oriented.
    Japan? The fastest speed in work and a fashionable country.
    And many choices to think...
    cjnvgq Posts: 25, Reputation: 7

Jun 3, 2007, 07:33 AM
    I would like to be born in Iraq if there is a next life. Because now I am lucky to live in a comfortable and rich country, and I have done less efforts on many things, I know it's wrong. In Iraq, children also have their parents, boyfriends and husbands. But their disaster made their relative die, their mothers were raped, kid's Children's Day was in unhappiness. I want to be born there and taste the hardship of life to become a strong person.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 3, 2007, 07:37 AM
    America, there still no matter what area of life you are born into, you are still free and able to become and do and become whatever you want.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2007, 07:55 AM
    Reincarnation? As a person? I would pick Switzerland so that I can retrace ancestral roots.

Jun 3, 2007, 05:19 PM
    I would like to be born in Japan. I really love cartoon books there. So I don't have to wait others translating them.
    And I would like to be born in Italy. I love feeling of walking on the empty road on a holiday.
    Also, I would like to be born in China. I love Chinese food.
    Now, I discover I love every country! If it is possible, I want to make friends with people from all over the world.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2007, 05:20 PM
    If you came back in another life, how do you know you would be human?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2007, 05:31 PM
    If I could come back to life in a different country.

Well, I love Canada. I do not see me living anywhere else in this life. Or if I had another chanch I think I would still chose to live here.

If I had to chose a different country, I think a nice country and culture and different part of the world would be AUSTRALIA.

Oh, Australia and the accent. Would love to experience all the wildlife and outdoor living.

Joe
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2007, 05:33 PM
    Ireland. I love the place. I could get my little Irish princess and drink Guinness all day!
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2007, 06:03 PM
    Jesushelper, I'm not trying to start a debate, I was just asking a ?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2007, 06:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by danielnoahsmommy
    Jesushelper, I'm not trying to start a debate, I was just asking a ?
    I gave you an agree, and just stated what I think will happen. Reincarnation is a big debate on its own.

Okay I have a question for everybody, in case we are talking about other forms of reincarnation. Sorry Daniel if I made it sound bad.

Lets see now. Since we thought of a country, what if we came back as an animal. What animal would you all be?

I already picked Australia as a country so what I am going to do is come back as a kangaroo.

Joe
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2007, 06:23 PM
    A cow!
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2007, 06:23 PM
    No wait, a bull!
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2007, 06:24 PM
    Why a bull?

Jun 3, 2007, 06:44 PM
    I would like to be a cat. Many reasons for that and I keep it a secret :)
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2007, 08:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by danielnoahsmommy
    why a bull?
    I wouldn't like to get milked!
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Sep 23, 2007, 01:52 PM
    I already lived a thousand life times... I'm hoping this is the last one! Seriously I have no desire to live in the future,but I wouldn't mind going back a few hundred years in America of course.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2007, 02:05 PM
    Same, I wouldn't want to be born again this is hell, id be quite content with just dying.
    cutybumbum Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Sep 23, 2007, 02:32 PM
    Where ever in this world, but Algelina and brad adopt me...
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2007, 12:47 AM
    If such a thing were to be so, then I would like to be born somewhere back in time, like during the European Renaissance of the 14th-17th centuries. I am already a Renaissance type of person, so that would suit me just fine. I love early music, and would greatly enjoy being a part of a Renaissance music ensemble. I already own a harpsichord and play a number of instruments such as the harpsichord and the recorder. I also plan to make a hammered dulcimer, form a group and join the Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc.
    AquaLiz Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Oct 4, 2007, 07:45 AM
    To answer the original question, I'd like to come back in England. The country fascinates me... everything about it.
    The animal thing is an interesting question. I've never really thought about that.
    I'd have to say toss up between cat and a panda. I'd probably enjoy being a cat more than a panda, but pandas being both endangered and my favorite animal, the more of them we can get into the world, the better. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life in heaven or life on earth? [ 21 Answers ]

Given a choice of living forever in perfect health on a paradise earth or living forever in heaven as a spirit, which would you choose?

How is this life? [ 10 Answers ]

Every day is the same. I feel like I am trapped in a corner. This world is pushing me into a dark corner. Pushing me into somewere I don't want to be. Pushing me into something I do not want to do. School, Parents, Friends, Loved ones, Working, money, drugs, alcohol, and the future. All of these...

How to : know what I want in life and who I am? [ 2 Answers ]

I broke up with my ex couple of weeks ago because I told him he needs to know what he wants in life. He's like someone who doesn't have dreams and ambitions and is a happy go lucky guy. He's too dependent on me. And is emotionless... he has no directions in life... So when I broke up with him...

What do you think of my life [ 8 Answers ]

I am doing this in 2 parts here is first part up to my husbands death.(sorry for any misspells or any bad writing) Ok here we go . I will start when I was born. I went to a friend of The family . Was raised well there.When I turned seven.The lady told My parents that she was going to just...

Now all I think about is a life with her [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, this is my first post.

View more questions Search