Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seban Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 03:07 AM
    Water Demand for Restaurants
    Can anybody tell me what is the water demand per day for a restaurant. In British standard specifes 7Liters/meal and it doesn't says how many meals per day.
    Thanks
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2007, 11:56 AM
    Wouldn't the amount of meals per day depend on the venue, type and/or size of the restaurant? A small intimate Four Star restaurant would put out much lower quantity of meals than a large family style place. The chef and/or manager should be able to speculate what is planned or can be put out for a typical day.

If this is for hypothetical, perhaps a restaurant association has a typical or average statistics that could help.
    seban Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 09:55 PM
    Thnk you very much for the replay

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

German Restaurants [ 1 Answers ]

What is the polite way of attracting a waiter/waiteress in germany? Thanks

Hot water on demand vers water heater [ 9 Answers ]

I am going to be replacing my hot water heater soon and was wondering if going with the hot water on demand system was worth it? Is it better than a traditional hot water heater? Many Thanks

Have I Stumped You? (on-demand or tankless water heaters) [ 3 Answers ]

Hello All, So happy I found the Ask Me Help Desk! I referred to it several times when working on my weekend DIY project. My weekend project today was installing an on-demand heated showerhead. There's a unit that screws into the shower arm and a showerhead that screws into the unit. The unit...

Tankless water demand... [ 3 Answers ]

At this time I have a Bock oil fired water tank in our home, for about eight to nine years. We also have a deep well and our own septic, what I'm getting to is water pressure, deep well pump on at about 45psi and off at around 64psi. With the low pressure at 45, would that be too low for a tankless...

View more questions Search