Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laodemon22 Posts: 54, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 02:36 AM
    Something really weird happen
    :eek:

Ok OK OK.. this seem like a very very weird thing to me.

Me and my girlfriend were making love and being my usually self I was going all out on her. Though I was going a lot harder then usual. Later somehow she could not move her legs. She end up being paralyzed from waist and down(only for a few short hours). Now I know this sound like a bad Whitechick movie.. but I never though it was possible. Anyway I was wondering has this ever happen to any other women out there?
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

Jun 3, 2007, 03:02 AM
    Was she in serious pain? You should have called an ambulance if so.
    If it's just a, 'she was so relaxed'. That she couldn't move? Kind of deal, she's probably okay.
    But paralyzed from the waist down? :o

Jun 3, 2007, 03:28 AM
    No she told me she felt no pain at all. She just felt numb from her waist n down. She told me that after her orgasm her legs went really numb and she felt like she could move them. So I flick her leg and she did feel or could she even move her leg.

Jun 3, 2007, 03:32 AM
    Well I can vouch for her in saying that after an orgasm I have experienced severe numbness but it's very relaxing, never painful.

Jun 3, 2007, 03:35 AM
    Well it just scared me because it has happen many times before and I'm afraid she just might actually be in a wheelchair.. for life

Jun 3, 2007, 04:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by laodemon22
    Well it just scared me because it has happen many times before and im afraid she just might actually be in a wheelchair.. for life
    It's not likely but you should have her raise her concerns with her Doctor.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2007, 04:35 AM
    She must have very strong orgasms. It can be very relaxing. If there are series concerns, is it only on your part? Or is she very concerned too? If she is concerned about it, it is up to her to seek counsel from a family doctor or gynocologist?

Joe
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2007, 04:38 PM
    I'd be sending her off for a ct or mri scan-she sounds like she has a disc prolapse that is positional-get it checked!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will it happen [ 4 Answers ]

I have been talking to this girl for over eight months and we really talk to each other all the time, I mean 24/7. Now we just started saying that we may have feelings for each other. Do you think that this will build into something strong and maybe even more into the future?

What will happen? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a female 22 yr old and I am set for a trial date on August for theft under $5000 I was emplyed at a retail store and stole over $2000 of items, money, co workers items. Is there any way not going to court? If I do go since this is my first criminal offence what am I going to be charged with?...

What's going to happen. [ 1 Answers ]

I know there are two other threads asking about the same thing but my story is different... Okay lets see here... I'm almost 18 and I just turned my mom in for meth use/dealing to get my 3 year old sister out of a bad situation... My mom blamed the drugs on me... She had been using everyday heavily...

What happen [ 2 Answers ]

what happen to the graph of the line y=3x-2 when equation is changed to y=3x+6

Will it ever happen? [ 7 Answers ]

I just want to know if I should wait for my ex boyfriend to come back.. which I have a feeling deep inside he will.. Or move on.. I love him and I am willing to wait for him.. and give him space.. If I know he's coming back. But I don't want to be wasting time on nothing. What should I do

View more questions Search