Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LadyB Posts: 320, Reputation: 42

Jun 7, 2007, 06:11 AM
    The state of Georgia and the IRS care because they are not getting taxes from those incomes. That you don't know the right people to call or how to report it doesn't mean "nobody cares".

Also, your husband's boss obviously does care about small amounts of money, seeing as how he was trying to extort 4000 from his employees.

You're just an excuse factory. Whatever negative consequences happen will be because you refuse to take any action, and you won't receive any sympathy at that point.
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2007, 06:40 AM
    Stop Thinking About What If? File Complaints, Make Some Noise, This Is Extoration, Don't Be A Victim.

Call The Newspaper, Senators, Congressman, Sheriff, Call Everyone You Know, Tell Them Not To Buy Anything There.

Stand Up And Do The Right Thing!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diagram for replacing lawn mower belt on Sears Craftsman 4000 Riding Mower [ 9 Answers ]

I need a diagram on how to replace a belt on the Sears Craftsman II 4000 riding mower

Overdrive on a 1988 Toyota R22e pickup carrying a Winnebago not work above 4000 [ 2 Answers ]

The overdrive on a 1988 Toyota R22e pickup carrying a Winnebago does not work above 4000 feet altitude, according to the owners manual and my experience. How can I modify the pickup automatic transmission overdrive so that it works above 4000 feet altitude? On long flat roads above 4000 feet, I...

Being accused [ 1 Answers ]

The police have not come and got a statement yet do I give them one? What do I do? I didn't do what I'm accused of

Husband is being accused of harassment. [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: My husband is being accused of harassment. He has worked for a woman for two years fixing her house. About 6m ago she started getting mean and cruell calls from her neighbor. He even said his name on the tapes when he was cussing her out. Now since my husband has been working for her...

View more questions Search