Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keljai Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 12:37 AM
    Theft under 5000 URGENT hel p required
    Wondering if l was to want to get the alternate measurement am l sappose to plead gulity first.. then say l want alternate measurement. Aslohow much would a lawyer cost. Just the range will be good (500-XX)
    leilaa111 Posts: 65, Reputation: 5

Jun 3, 2007, 01:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by keljai
    wondering if l was to want to get the alternate measurement am l sappose to plead gulity first.. then say l want alternate measurement. Aslohow much would a lawyer cost. just the range will be good (500-XX)
    Well is it your first offence first of all it makes a difrence if you have done it before but if it is plead guilty yes its beter for you because if you don't and they have proof on you it makes it look bad a lawyer it depends how good you want him I paid 3oo dollars for the whole day he sure was good though his name is david saks contact him and ask him he's very good lawyer he's 1 of the best if you don't have no money there are free lawyers out there but they won't do a good job I tell u
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2007, 02:17 AM
    I would consult with an attorney from around where you live. And, I would do this as soon as you can. The first consultation is usually free. If you want time in order to plead to lesser charges or to make a plea of another kind or to simply argue your case that you are not guilty, you will need to plead not guilty in order to give yourself and your attorney time to prepare your case.

I don't know where you live. But, around where I live, the best attorneys are in the $200.00 to $300.00 per hour range. You will probably need to pay a retaining fee upfront for the lawyer. Those costs can very greatly depending on the crime that is being defended.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2007, 02:37 AM
    Now that I have read your other posts, I see that you are from Toronto, Canada. I also note that you have been obsessively posting about your case to other posts that may be quite old.

This place is like an encyclopedia of knowledge and experience. It doesn't operate like a chatroom.

You have not gotten an attorney. He or she is your best resource for information as well as defense. And, of course is the person who is going to stand by your side in a court of law. No one here is going to be able to do that with you.

Get an attorney, now!

I don't know the laws of Canada, but I am assuming that they are similar to the ones in the United States concerning if someone cannot afford an attorney, then you would be eligible for a Public Defender or whatever they are called in Canada.

You need to speak with attorneys concerning your situation.

No one here can give you legal advice. Anybody who would do that here is being very irresponsible and perhaps leading you into legal peril. We can only give you a shoulder on which to lean and personal advise, not legal, based upon the experiences that we have had.

You will live through this. It isn't going to be the end of your life. If you did the crime, then be honest about everything with everybody.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Urgent! Theft under 5000, under 18 [ 11 Answers ]

give me some advice........... Today I caught at the mall... As a Theft under 5000 After school I went to the mall in downtown and went into le château which is a cloth store... I was by myself... When I got into there, I saw a dress which I liked for this whole symester. And that was on the...

Portugal Passport Details Required Urgent [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have been born in bombay sine 1982 and lived here since then. My mum too was born in bombay and has lived here ever since then. Dad was born in goa in 1949 and has his name on a Portuguese transit visa and also has his birth certificate. His parents were born in Goa and their names are on...

Diablo Ii -- Urgent Reply Required [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I faced a problem with the game DIABLO 2. Actually, I don't have the cd key because that has been lost. Now I can't re-install it on my computer and can't install on anyone else's computer. Can anyone help me get a cd key (numbers) so that I can play that game? I would...

View more questions Search