Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2007, 10:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Careful the threesome thread is next door.
    LOL
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Jun 4, 2007, 11:18 AM
    Men are visual creatures, we are much more likely to talk to a girl who we think is pretty than one that is not it's what grabs our attention first it's hard to show off a great personality with a glance. Also a lot of men at a young age aren't looking for a lasting relationship so they figure they can put up with an annoying girl for a while and enjoy them while they can. Of course men that have this problem too, ever heard of nice guys finish last.
    Makiavelic76 Posts: 96, Reputation: 14

Jun 4, 2007, 06:47 PM
    Why sluts exist? Well because there is demand. Just Economics here!! LOL

Poor emotional education in society could be the reason for this dilemma. For some men, money talks. And for some women, focusing on their physical appearance is all on their lives.
    I like a sensual woman, an elegant one, a sexy one, and a loving one... but then its just what my eyes see.
    Women I guess want the same when their eyes go around... that's normal.
    But the best attrative turn on for every man/woman is still the confidence inside-out.

Short story: I would never forget a lady I saw when I was 14 yo. LOL... She was around 30's, even she wasn't as beautiful as the society demands, she emanated sensuality, glamour on her walk, her perfum, her talk, even her glasses... with the years, I figure it out it wasn't all that but the way she felt confident about her self what attracted me so much... and I was just 14... LAUGH OUT LOUD!! :)
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2007, 08:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Careful the threesome thread is next door.
    Actually available in June at Christineswrestlingthreesomes.com is a new video featuring Christine, Honey, and the Chuffster. I don't do much other then act like a pig (you know because I'm a guy) and tell them to "shake that a$$." I didn't really have a good time but the girls loved it and will probably do some role playing for July. Bring your cappacino for that one Geoff!
    Makiavelic76 Posts: 96, Reputation: 14

Jun 5, 2007, 12:21 PM

I want to taco bell :)
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2007, 01:05 PM
    I want my ex girlfriend to be normal and to stop being so jealous! That's what I want!
    Sunshine2 Posts: 70, Reputation: 11

Jun 5, 2007, 09:24 PM
    I think guys want independent girls, that they know do not need them, they just want them. The problem is that that some guys feel intimated by a woman's independence and try to discourage her from growing in herself. There are also girls like this too. Sure, girls want a guy that can take care of them to certain degree, but not all girls think they need a man to survive. I think you get lucky if you find someone who helps you grow and be yourself without trying to bring you down to make themselves feel better. Sure everyone deep down wants to be with someone that they like, but guy or girl have to come to a point when they realize that they can make it on their own. I am not a guy though this is just from my experience.
    Moemoney0596 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2012, 10:37 PM
    If your hot you'll slide with being not kind harted but if your ugly you still wouldn't sslide if you were kind harted.. You need both

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hey me girls and guys [ 7 Answers ]

OK I like this girl a lot and I'm going to hang out with her at her houes her parints are going o be gone so you I want to do stuff with her and I kind of shy with making the 1st move can some help me tell me some think that will like how should I make a move on her?? :confused: undefined

I am a balding guy, will 'pretty' girls avoid me? [ 17 Answers ]

Ok. I have a question that most of you will probably laugh at because it is pretty superficial. Anyway, now that I'm in the dating scene after my relationship ended two months ago, I'm very worried! I'm 28 and losing my hair at a rapid pace! Now let me give you a little background before I pose...

Guys (or girls) opinions? Is it over? [ 1 Answers ]

OK, I have been getting to know a lad at work for around about a year, we really started to kick off but I think he felt more towards me than I did for him, after 3/4 months we were texting everyday and talking at every possible chance at work, still I did not feel the same way... it was about...

Help please guys and girls! [ 17 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am still here and haven't posted anything here so I don't have too much reputation but I still need some help from you people here please help me OK! I don't understand why this girls still wants to keep in contact with me when we been separated for 4 months now! If I don't call...

Kind of off topic, but I figured you guys were the best to ask. [ 3 Answers ]

It is my friends birthday tomorrow (girl). I want to get her something (not big) just a little "happy bday" gift. I have ZERO romantic interest in this girl, she is actually best friends with the girl I do like (awkward). I have known this girl for a LONG time, so its not our of the ordinary or...

View more questions Search