Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spushpanathan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2007, 11:18 PM
    How to retrieve the compacted emails
    Hello,

I am pushpanathan, I have a problem retrieving emails from outlook 6. the story is that actually I have about 5000 emails. Outlook asked to do the compact, I did that but unfortunately my recent mail from March to May is disappeared. Could anyone help me how to retrieve those emails as its very important mails.
    kevinf80 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 01:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spushpanathan
    Hello,

I am pushpanathan, i have a problem retrieving emails from outlook 6. the story is that actually I have about 5000 emails. Outlook asked to do the compact, I did that but unfortunately my recent mail from March to May is disappeared. Could anyone help me how to retrieve those emails as its very important mails.
    Hi there,

Have a look here Inside Outlook Express - Tools for Outlook Express Users
    Might be what you are after.

Kevin

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I retrieve/recover my emails that were "Compact" by Outlook Express 6? [ 9 Answers ]

How can I retrieve/recover my emails that were "Compact" by Outlook Express 6? Thank you very much...

Retrieve Overwritten Data [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There, In a moment of total lunacy, I've copied a folder from my computer (G5 - Tiger) to a Maxtor External Hard drive when I should have been copying from the external to the G5. I clicked yes to overwrite and then immediately realised and clicked stop copying but my files are no longer...

Retrieve e-mail [ 4 Answers ]

Can any help, I need to retrieve an e-mail I sent recently, I use Orange webmail... :o

View more questions Search