Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BigCityDreams007 Posts: 80, Reputation: 2

Jun 2, 2007, 05:58 PM
    Position Ideas?
    My boyfriend and I are very close. I Love to Have sex. But it seems that every time I do something goes wrong. Ive had sex with only him. And this has been happening since our 1st time. I Have small Hips, and myboyfriends a bigger guy, it hurts to be on top although I no he loves it. And when on bottom or from behind it always hurts to have sex. I don't know why but every time it hurts to the point of almost crying and I bleed. I have gone to the doctor and she told me I just need to find a diff position where it works for me... It doesn't hurt when I'm on top but it hurts my hips. Every time where in the moment I always ask him to stop cause it hurts, and he's so amazing and always makes me feel better and not gulity but I want to be able to have amazing sex with him. Any Position ideas?
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

Jun 2, 2007, 06:14 PM
    Wikipedia- Sex Positions

Browse that list and see what you think would work with you guys' taste:D
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 2, 2007, 06:26 PM
    And make sure you have and use proper lubrication.

There normally should not be pain and bleeding in some of the basic standard positions.
    leilaa111 Posts: 65, Reputation: 5

Jun 3, 2007, 04:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCityDreams007
    My boyfriend and i are very close. I Love to Have sex. But it seems that everytime i do something goes wrong. Ive had sex with only him. and this has been happening since our 1st time. I Have small Hips, and myboyfriends a bigger guy, it hurts to be on top although i no he loves it. And when on bottom or from behind it always hurts to have sex. I dont know why but everytime it hurts to the point of almost crying and i bleed. I have gone to the doctor and she told me i just need to find a diff position where it works for me... It doesnt hurt when im on top but it hurts my hips. everytime where in the moment i always ask him to stop cause it hurts, and hes so amazing and always makes me feel better and not gulity but i want to be able to have amazing sex with him. Any Position ideas?
    Try having sex side ways and he is behind u
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

Jun 3, 2007, 04:09 AM
    If you're bleeding during sex you need to see a gyno about it.

I bleed and I have POS and Endo.
    E3317 Posts: 103, Reputation: -5

Jun 3, 2007, 09:50 AM
    Comment on leilaa111's post
    That's what I was thinking too
    bumblebee1 Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Jun 8, 2007, 10:56 AM
    Try lying on your back, and have him on his knees with his back straight... have him hold your legs up from behind the knees, and your ankles should be by his shoulders or over them. I've tried this position with a very heavy guy and it feels nice... all the other positions we tried his belly kept getting in the way :(
    margarita_momma Posts: 299, Reputation: 46

Jun 8, 2007, 02:51 PM
    I too have very small hips and the laying on the side position always works well for me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex Position? [ 8 Answers ]

What is the best position to have sex for a long time? Do guys get periods as girls do and how??

Forced into another position [ 4 Answers ]

I have a two fold issue. I was hired in a purchasing position, but due to lay offs and employees quiting they are trying to force me into a warehouse position. I will be in an air conditioned office in the warehouse, but will still be required to do many things in the warehouse where the...

Style position [ 2 Answers ]

What is the right position for typing?

Income from elected position [ 3 Answers ]

Elected Mayor of small town receives "pay". It is more than $1000 per year, and is broken into 2 pmts per year. Should it be reported on a W2 or a 1099 misc and WHY?

View more questions Search