Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kittie_Cat Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2007, 11:16 AM
    THANK YOU BOTH SO0O0O0O0O MUCH
    & I'm definitely not going through that scare again!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown discharge, no period, absolutely not pregnant, no birth control? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 18, have had my period for 5 years, always been a little strange without a specific schedule. This month I got no period, just brown discharge, it went away for a couple days, then came back. All the other posts suggest stress and I did just have final exams, but when looking at other...

I am on Birth control, but could I be pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys. I have been on birth control for almost 3 years now, but the last time I went to the OBGYN they told me I needed a higher estrogen pill due to spotting. They put me on trinessa, which I just started about 2 weeks ago, Well now I have been getting really sick in the morning, throwing...

Could I be pregnant? Only on birth control 7 days :/ [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 19 and just started birth control pills for the first time - Ortho TriCyclen Lo. I had unprotected sex for the first time on the night that I took the 8th pill. I heard that it takes 7 days for it to be effective and technically it was 7 days, but was it cutting it too close? What are the...

Could I be pregnant, or just having birth control symptoms? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Im just concerned about what could possibly be happening to my body right now, and I hope I don't lose you anywhere. STAY WITH ME! Now, I was put on Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo about two months ago. I took that first pack successfully and my period came normally during the forth week of the pack....

On birth control pill.. But could I be pregnant.. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm on the birth control pill, and I have been for 4 months now, and most of the time, I take it. If I forget it, I avoid having sex with my boyfriend.. But I missed a pill rcently, and had sex the next day, but my boyfriend didn't ejaculate inside of me.. It's been about 4 days now.. and I...

View more questions Search