Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Apologisenow Posts: 295, Reputation: 2

Jun 2, 2007, 04:07 AM
    High definition monitor?
    Hi just wondering is there anyway I can make my computer and monitor HD? And also is it possible to attacth scart leads to a computer monitor?
    DJSpooky Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2007, 04:18 AM
    Hello again, unfortunately that's not possible, the way HD works with computers means that your whole PC would have to be HD ready. You would need a Graphics card that supports HD, then your Motherboard needs to be HD compatible as well and obviously your monitor would have to be HD ready. Scart Leads? I don't think so HD would need an HDMI cable as opposed to scart.

Funnily enough you can still watch some hdd trailers on a non HD PC, have a look at Apple - Movie Trailers and try an HD trailer.
    Apologisenow Posts: 295, Reputation: 2

Jun 2, 2007, 04:23 AM
    Hey again lol, okay well forget the HD bit then. But I wanted to link my consoles up to my computer monitor, is that not possible then?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor colors faded (Monitor color problem) [ 5 Answers ]

I have an envision flat screen monitor and the issue is I had a worm on my computer so I had to reboot it.When the startup came up the colors were faded in a blueish light hue . I updated the drives but still nothing worked. I don't know if it's the monitor or vga cable or just the video card in...

Your definition of a cult. [ 66 Answers ]

What religions do you believe are cults and why

Definition of Translation [ 1 Answers ]

In accounting, the trem "translation" refers to: a. the calculations of gains or lossed from hedging transactions b. the claculation of exchange rate gains or losses on individual transactions in foreign currencies c. the procedure required to identify a company's functional currency d. the...

Flirting, a definition. [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so... I'm not the shyest of guys I know what to say and what to do to get a girl thinking about me, Its not a bad/ sleazy thing at all, because sleaziness is taking it to the next level. So what I want to ask is... What is involved in flirting? People say I do it... and people say girls...

Ebay... Definition. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I need a clear, simple, generic definition of Ebay in a paragraph or so.. thanks. [email protected] THANK YOU SO MUCH for your help I can't find one anywhere... undefinedundefinedundefined

View more questions Search