Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    immataken Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2007, 10:29 PM
    Due date
    If my due date is February 6, 2008 what day did I get pregnant
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Jun 1, 2007, 11:15 PM
    Sometime in early may. A due date is only a ruff estimate. Usually you can't tell the exact conception date. There are a few scenarios that I can think of that a woman would know for sure and even then that doesn't define conception. That can happen up to four days later... So the only time that I can really give you is going to be fairly vague. So sometime in early may. Best guess
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Jun 2, 2007, 12:46 PM
    Was your due date given to you after an ultrasound or after you told your doctor the first day of you last period? If you know the first day of your last period your date of conception would possibly (but not absolutely) be about 2 weeks after.
    leilaa111 Posts: 65, Reputation: 5

Jun 3, 2007, 02:57 AM
    2nd of may or inthat week
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2007, 03:10 AM
    It can only be approximately. Due dates are rarely 100 percent. What I would like to know. If you do not mind me asking. Why do you want to know the exact day?

The above answer is correct if the due date is not off.
    leilaa111 Posts: 65, Reputation: 5

Jun 4, 2007, 02:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by immataken
    if my due date is february 6, 2008 what day did i get pregnant
    I am sure its in that week I always calculate my friends and I'm always right so I don't no take it or leave it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Had sex 6 or 7 days before period due date [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I just want to know if you can get pregnant 7 days before your period is due? The reason I am asking is, I am two days late for my period. All week I have had brown watery discharge then on my day of period that is meant to be due was brownish discharge. No cramping. Had mild sore breast...

Estimating a due date for a cat [ 27 Answers ]

A little cat showed up at my house about 3 weeks ago. She was thin but I thought she probably had a home because she wasn't too thin. I saw her off and on for the first week, but for 2 weeks now she hasn't left my house. During these 2 weeks, It has become obvious that she is pregnant. How far...

Due date [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there, I just got back from my 1st visit to the doctor and am confused and a little annoyed. After I told the doctor that I was pregnant after actively trying, he asked me if I wanted to terminate, odd and upsetting. I gave him the date of my last period 11th march and my ovulation date...

Due date [ 3 Answers ]

I'm supposed to be induced at 38 weeks and at the beginning I didn't know my date of my last period can doctors still give me an accurate due date by ultrasound

Due Date.and Conception. I'm Confused! [ 1 Answers ]

November my period ended on the 7th. December my period also ended on the 7th and most of the time starts on the 4th. My period has been pretty regular for about 2 years on the same dates all the time. Once January came around I hadn’t had my period by the 9th so I took an EPT, it came out...

View more questions Search