Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jrmort Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2007, 09:52 PM
    Value of Pete Burnside Baseball Cards
    What is the value of a Pete Burnside # 354 Baseball Card?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2007, 10:01 PM
    Not to be inconsiderate of you, but if you do a Google search for Baseball Card Values, then you are likely to find quite a few sites where you can probably find an answer to your baseball card price questions. That is exactly what most of the people on this site would have to do in order to answer your questions concerning baseball cards values.

It would be good if we did have a baseball card expert on this site. Unfortunately, for the time being, we do not. Hopefully, one will come along in the future, since there seem to be quite a few people who ask about the same subject as you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baseball cards [ 2 Answers ]

OK, I've got a Cal Ripkin (senior), Dwight Evens, Mo Vaghn (rookie card), and Nolan Ryan card. I know that they're probably not worth a ton of money, but I'm curious how much each is worth. Anyone know?

Vintage baseball cards; Set of 1986 baseball cards [ 2 Answers ]

Where do I go to find out about selling my baseball cards?

Baseball cards [ 3 Answers ]

Where can I find out how much old baseball cards are worth

Baseball cards! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey.I have like so many baseball cards.:) and i dont know what to do with them?:confused: .So i think im going to sell them?:cool: does anyone know how i can find out how much they are?..Please help me.I really like u if u help me out.

View more questions Search