Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jejgo92 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jun 1, 2007, 06:32 PM
    Bobby hurley rockie card
    I would like to know how much my Bobby Hurley rookie card is. It's a sky box card.
    I also have his duke college card which is a American sports card
    Ladyviper Posts: 221, Reputation: 36

Jun 1, 2007, 07:04 PM
    You need to post the year, the number, and the brand, it helps. Go to Tuff Stuff Magazine - Price Guides You can look up whatever card for whatever sport. Personally, the Bobby Hurley card probably isn't worth squat. If he would have died in the car accident, it would be worth more than surviving and not being great.
    jejgo92 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jun 1, 2007, 07:08 PM
    The year is 1994 number is 401 and the brand is sky box

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's movie bobby tuttle please! [ 4 Answers ]

I remember in this movie, one child called bobby tutle, maybe 12 or 14 years old, liked to play football and one day entered in a structure like piramyd with his uniform, this structure was in his bedroom and went to the past, at Pharaoh's age to be precise. But I don't remember what is the movie...

How to start a calling card / phone card business? [ 10 Answers ]

I would like to start a calling card / phone card business with little capital. If anybody knows how to do this please advise me. Any advice welcome.

Which Is Better Debit Card Or Credit Card? [ 20 Answers ]

Which Is Better Debit Card Or Credit Card? We increase our Debts like any thing when we have Credit Card because we spend /buy the goods with free hand / shopping habits, in this case will it not be a better to keep a debit card instead of a credit card? :confused: What are your views on...

Cartoon movie about Serpendipity & Bobby [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the correct name of my older daughter's favorite cartoon movie - it was about a pink sea monster named "Serpendipity" and a little boy named, "Bobby," who becomes her friend. We had this tape in the early 90s, but it broke. Has anyone heard of this movie? I'd love to know the...

View more questions Search