Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gina888 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2007, 04:57 PM
    Normal duration/frequency of erection & ejaculation.
    My husband thinks his sexual abilities are quite normal... I, on the other hand, know that they are not. In my experience, most men are able to engage in a reasonable amount of foreplay and intercourse, then ejaculate and soon after roll over and fall asleep.
    My husband sometimes has an erection for hours and hours. He can easily have sex for 2-3 hours, ejaculating several times, always maintaining an impressive erection, and stopping only to have a drink or a cigarette, and then getting right back to business. I have tried to tell him that most men aren't capable of this type of sex, but he can't imagine that guys don't have the same endurance that he has. Is this virility normal?
    JenRN Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jun 1, 2007, 07:33 PM
    To be blatantly honest, no... for the most part, it's not completely normal. However, not to say that he's abnormal. Honey... enjoy it.

Ok, seriously, some men (they are far and few in between) can do this. But on a consistent basis, not usually. Every time you are intimate, he is this way? You are one lucky gal.

I keep straying from the point. It is not really normal to always have this type of experience with intimacy. It can happen from time to time, but with most men, it's a one time thing, especially when they've been married a while.

If this is a change from the norm, then I wouldn't quite know what to think, except you personally have a natural erotic thing for him. So consider it a complement. But do explain to him, that it is okay to have sex just one time once and a while. He doesn't have to be amazing all the time :) Sometimes they just need to hear it.

I can truly understand where your coming from, and if this was happening day in, day out boy, you would be getting a heck of a workout. I hope that you can show him this and he understands, or tell him this.

Good luck and I hope this helps.
    Alec7 Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Sep 13, 2008, 02:12 PM
    Fair answer... I too thought it was normal... and then learned from experience that's it is rare. It is both a blessing and a curse!

My first clue was that I can have multiple orgasms... within minutes or over a couple of hours... with the same erection. Multile orgasms for males on the same erection are rare

Sometimes it just fades away "normally" after sex although on other "rare" occasions it just gets harder on an orgasm... and can almost get painful/tight... and has to be used carefully.

Learn to enjoy!!

Handle carefully.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Duration [ 1 Answers ]

I do not know how to get started, I need to find the duration of a fixed rate loan. Fixed rate loan asset is 65 million Have 5 year maturity, are priced at par and pay 12 percent annual interest. Thank you

Can't get an erection & don't have orgasms should I see a doc? [ 8 Answers ]

I've been having a serious problem maintaining an erection. I can't even get a good hard erection anymore, just a semi hard one and even if I do get one unless I maintain constant stimulation it goes away like a thief in the night. Basically this has made using a condom very difficult and sex with...

HARBOR BREEZE CEILING FANS: Fan & Remote Control Frequency Settings [ 1 Answers ]

We recently remodeled our home and had 3 Harbor Breeze ceiling fans installed. Being that we did not install the fans ourselves, we do not have the instruction manual. All of our fans are set to the same transmitter frequencies, so that when you turn one fan or light on, all of them go on. I...

Normal wear & tear vs. Damage? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been renting a room in a single family home in Maryland for the past 2 years (I have had other room-mates move in and out during the time I've been here, and currently have 2 guys living in the other 2 bedrooms, but we all have separate leases), and I gave my 30 days notice to move out on...

Is this normal? : thermostat & furnace question [ 21 Answers ]

Hi all... Firstly, I read a lot of posts before asking this question... I saw some similar questions but didn't find the answers I needed... It would be very helpful for me if the follwing could be answered (I'm a first time home owner, in the process of learning stuff, pardon my lack of...

View more questions Search