Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobbijgave Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2007, 01:10 PM
    Legitimate work from home
    I am a stay st home mom looking to supplement our income. But I can't find any legitimate jobs that don't require huge amounts of $ upfront or are some sort of scam. Can anyone help me??
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 1, 2007, 01:35 PM
    You are right, it doesn't come easy to find work from home but one thing you might try seeing as you are on the computer is invest in an ad to do script for exams, university students, high school students, companies needing research done, and there are many ways to do that just sitting at your computer, maybe going to the library and rsearching, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Work at home [ 4 Answers ]

I Was Just Like To Know If There Are Any Real, Legitimate Work At Home Jobs. Are There Any That I Can Make Money At, That Won't Cost Me An Arm And A Leg?

Legitimate no-fee typing at home positions [ 6 Answers ]

Where Does A Person Turn To Find Legitimate, No-fee, Get Started Right Away With Typing At Home Positions That Actually Pay?

Legitimate Work From Home Opportunities [ 1 Answers ]

HI, I am new to the group and I was wondering if anyone knows of any legitimate work from home opportunities that don't require you to pay a fee, no previous experience necessary and pay a fair wage? I have searched and searched and all I can find are scams or they want money up front. I don't...

Work From Home [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for a job I can do from home. I am not looking for a "get rich quick" job. I just need enough money to help pay the bills. I can type & print the pages out, use the internet, do something for mortgage companies with the loan applications, etc... Any suggestions on...

View more questions Search