Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thomasjm_55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2007, 11:59 AM
    Network maps?
    Hi thomasjm_55 here and I am searching for the perfect free auto discovery software for network mapping our network? One I have had a look at is called the Dude, is others out there that I can use? :D
    synick Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2007, 12:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasjm_55
    Hi thomasjm_55 here and I am searching for the perfect free auto discovery software for network mapping our network?? One I have had a look at is called the Dude, is others out there that I can use??:D
    I use 3Com Network Director, it is only a trial but it is very good. It even diagnoses problems.

3Com Product Downloads - Search Results

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Network [ 1 Answers ]

I have a network in my home I have one of the PC with 2 network card to share the internet on the others but recently the internet stopped to be shared several people tried to fix it without any luck Could you please tell me thje exact procedure to do this network again Thank you

Can't get on the network and internet [ 3 Answers ]

I have a macintosh with a airless linksys router. My cable line is connected to it I have a powerbook that hooks up occasionally with airport. I did have my windows xp machine working on it. But I had to reformat my drive. I am using a dell wireless usb adapter. The machine can recognize the...

I can't network my 2 PC... [ 33 Answers ]

I'm here again :), I want to ask how can I network my two PC I'm not using router, I'm just use a cable I already connected the two PC but seems they don't seen/locate each other does it something about what I'm using? Cause I'm using Win XP and the other is Win 2000... :confused: Please...

CompTIA A+ and Network+ [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I believe this is the right forum, but I'm not entirely sure, hopefully a mod will move it if I'm wrong. Regardless, I am an 18 year old in the greater san francisco bay area. I am working on getting my A+ and Network+ certifications. I am under the impression that they are good...

Xp network [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to setup a home network. I have done everything I no how but the status says "Limited or No connectivity" I could use any help anyone could give me. Thanks

View more questions Search