Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AkramKhan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2007, 07:16 AM
    Finding Final Date in Excel
    Hi All,
    I am a new member in this community. I am working on a small project in Excel and I am stuck up before I start. My problem is: In my company employees are allowed to choose all the weekdays to work or they can work how many ever days they want in a week. So please imagine that an employee choose to work only on Monday and Thursday. If his first working day falls on 06/01/07(monday or thursday), I want to know what would be the date on the seventh working day. Example, Monday 1, thurday 2, Monday 3, Thursday 4...

How can I achieve this task please assist me.

Tthanks
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

Jun 1, 2007, 08:08 AM
    Lets say the cell A1 is formatted as a date with the start of their first working day.
    A1=5/31/2007
    In cell A2 you would simply put +A1+7 and that will add 7 days, the date will display properly as 6/6/2007.

HTH.
    asterisk_man Posts: 476, Reputation: 32

Jun 1, 2007, 09:49 AM
    Can you accept VBA script or are you only interested in spread sheet formulas?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

FINAL FANTASY book? Similar to final fantasy? [ 5 Answers ]

Im a big fan of FINAL FANTASY games and there are no final fantasy books/novels. Does anybody know any other books that are similar to final fantasy stories??

To-date total based on current date [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to create a forumula that will give a cumulative or "to-date" total that will exclude future months from the total. i.e. ithe point in time is August and I need to show a to-date number Through August only even though September and October are included in The...

Final fantasy 8 and final fantasy x on ps2 [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone played these two games as I was wondering if they are worth buying

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search