Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    __sarah__ Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2005, 06:19 PM
    what guyz think of hair length on gurlz
    do most guyz not like short hair on girls? Cause I just cut my hair and itz 4 inches shorter than before, and one of the guyz at my school was like "wow, that's short" and then my bro was like "haha why'd u cut ur hair so short, the heck." lol but almost all the gurlz at school were like "i like your hair! or "itz so cute!" yea.. just wanted to know =)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 19, 2005, 04:18 AM
    1 Lik3 LON9er h4Ir. NOT 5uR3 WoMeN liKe +0 CU+ +He1r H41R 4FETr tHEY GET m@rRieD, +HA+ @LWAy5 BOTh3R3d M3. I F1ND +H4T a+hLE+IC 91Rl5 pULL 0PhF +He 5hoRT h41r lo0k bE++eR.
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

May 19, 2005, 08:40 AM
    I like shorter hair better... but if I like the girl - I like her hair too :)

But if I was given a chance to model my own girl - she'd have short hair.
    lil miss vixen Posts: 49, Reputation: 0

Jun 15, 2005, 07:57 PM
    ahem
    I'm not a guy, but I think a gals input on the topic would be good.
    OK bowl cut= not
    long side bangs with it spikey at the back = cutie!
    I really think that if the guy you like is shallow enough to care about your outside appearance, then their not good enough for you anyway!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

CAT6 cable length adapter? [ 2 Answers ]

I currently have a wireless home network. I installed Linux Xandros onto a hard drive and installed it into my sons computer. Unfortunalty, after some researching, no Linux OS's are currently wireless adaptable. Even though I currently have the router in a lower heigth location than it should be...

Length of time for primary residence [ 2 Answers ]

What is the length of time required by law that you need to be in a house (as your primary residence) before you can sell it?

View more questions Search