Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sam009er Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2007, 09:36 PM
    My overweight!
    I'm 5 foot 11 and I'm 149 pounds. But I want to weigh 130... how do I lose weight??
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2007, 09:25 AM
    At 5' 11, and not knowing your body type,That sounds like a drastic weight loss for a person of your height? But weight loss is mainly about portion control, one serving sized meals, cutting out junk food, fatty or fast foods, eat natural foods, like fruits and veggies and lean meats. An daily exercise for at least 30 minutes a day.
    dunnowho Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    -

Feb 23, 2012, 01:58 AM
    DO NOT change your diet. Trust me, as a nutritionist I will tell you that this is the worst thing you CAN POSSIBLE DO. The reason being the less you eat and the more you exercise the more nutrients you use and the more nutrients your body wants. If you change your diet your body will go into what us nutritionists call "starvation mode" and your body will hold all the fat and nutrients it has left and lets you body use a lot less because its scared you are not getting enough nutrients. Even if you exercise more you will not lose the fat because your body won't let you use the little nutrients it has left. If you want to lose weight, do what I did and take some dietary supplements as well as your multivitamins. I tried many dietary supplements and spent over $2000 at GNC and nothing would work but my friend introduced me to this product called Transitions Lifestyle CLA and it HELPED SO MUCH! It helps you distribute your fat to fat-burning muscles so not only do you lose weight you LOOK MORE LEAN while you lose weight instead of that flabby look you see some people get. Not only that, it also helps KEEP THE FAT OFF so I could eat as much as I want and not worry about getting fat all over again =] I still take it to this day. I got it from his website www.marketamerica.com/paid2save I tried other CLA's like the ones from GNC but they did nothing to help me lose weight, I actually gained more. But the Transitions Lifestyle CLA was simply a miracle I don't even hafto work out 4-7 times a week like I used to, I only work out once a week now =D. I also buy Isotonix Multivitamin from the same website because I can't take a multivitamin pill. And not only does it give my body nutrients, the vitamins will tighten up your skin as well! Give it a try, you will not regret it, I promise!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog is overweight [ 7 Answers ]

What is the best dog food for my very overweight golden lab/retriever mix?

Am I overweight [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 14 and I'm 10 stone 3 pounds. I have a lot of visible fat and everyone at school keeps calling me fat. On top of that I'm trying to ask this girl out at school but I think that she will prefer a healthier me. But I have asthma and whenever I work out I nearly kill myself. Does anyone have any...

Overweight daschund [ 9 Answers ]

I have a 5yr old female, has had back surgery and hind legs are wobbly but usually OK. She gets only about 1/2 cup of dry food twice a day. I think the problem is lack of exercise because she will not willingly go out or run around. Any suggestions about food? Has anyone tried the diet of canned...

Overweight Pomeranian [ 4 Answers ]

Am caring for a neighbor's 5-year-old neutered male Pom. Vet told neighbor that dog is overweight. We need to know what dog's weight should be in order to use feeding charts to help dog loose the excess weight. Does anyone know how to determine this dog's ideal weight?

Exercises to do when you are overweight [ 3 Answers ]

My sister is very overweight around the middle but her back stops her from doing sit ups , she can't walk more than about 20 steps and she has to stop. She had back surgery 2 years ago and she is still in pain. She is 58 yrs old and has had panic attacks and anxiety attacks when you least expect...

View more questions Search