Pfb:confused:
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 31, 2007, 10:28 PM
    Errrm, IE7 is inbuilt in Vista already.
    What issue are you trying to fix ?
    pfbshop Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Jun 1, 2007, 06:53 AM
    I have a new Dell with Vista Home edition and IE7 came with the computer and everything worked OK until I had problems with the third party firewall I installed. So I removed the third party firewall and am now using the Vista firewall. Since I made the change I am having a problem with IE7. Some of the pictures on myspace webpage will not display. There is a box with an X in it. I can right click the box and click Show Picture and it will display. But I have to do each picture. Also sometimes I can Refresh the page and the pictures will all display. I can go to other myspace web pages of my friends and some of their pictures will not display. I have not noticed any other web sites with the same problem. I am using Kodak Easy Share Software to add pictures to myspace page and I updated the software to use with Vista. Someone suggested that IE7 may be the problem, so I was going to reinstall IE7. I have checked the settings in IE7 and Vista firewall but could not find any problem there. Any suggestions to resolve this problem would be much appreciated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Macromedia flash does not work in IE7? [ 5 Answers ]

I cannot get macromedia flash to download and install properly it seems to install fine but does not work. Thanks bb :confused:

To Vista or not to Vista that is a question... [ 9 Answers ]

Does your machine have what it takes to run Windows Vista. Find out HERE with this excellent online tool. (ActiveX is needed for this test) Now personally I will be running Vista on a test box. Hey I've got to at least try and break it, but there is no way it will be on any of my live machines...

Some pictures will not display on myspace w/vista & ie7 [ 4 Answers ]

I have Vista Home version and Internet Explorer 7 on a new Dell computer. I am having problems displaying pictures on myspace webpage and on other myspace websites. Some of the pictures with display OK and some will only show a small box with an X in it. I can right click on each picture and click...

Can connect to Firefox but not to IE7 [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, on any internet connection (i.e. dial up, LAN, wireless etc) I can view pages on Firefox but not on IE7 - normally I wouldn't be bothered as hardly use IE but occasionally need to download some things that will only work with IE! When I open IE it says Internet Explorer cannot display the...

Internet connection to IE7 and e-mail [ 15 Answers ]

Whenever I start my DELL PC, internet connection could not be made for IE7 or MSN Mail, but if I log off WindowXP and log onto WindowXP again then IE7 and MSN mail opens normally. This stated happening for about 2 weeks. At the same time, I started getting the following error message when I shut...

View more questions Search