Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yeda_anna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2007, 03:04 PM
    What should I do for getting faster results?
    Hi guyz,
    This is yeda anna.I am 20 years old with 107kg. & having height 5'7
    I was 126 in jan 07,I have gone all the diet,excercises & all things & managed to reduced 19kgs uptil now.
    Tell me what should I do to get faster results.Also I want to know what is BMI(Body Mass Index,Mine was 86.2kg:D,what it means?? ).Now I use to skip my dinner normally go for salad or fruits & also taking 45mins walk everyday.It's the time for me to do it. Friends help me. waiting for your reply:)& also wish me luck;)

Thanks
    Natosi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2007, 03:09 PM
    Slimin6 is what I heard best results on you loose 10 pounds in 6 days in a healthy way or shapley secrets
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2007, 03:50 PM
    Good luck, and it's all possible with time and dedication to changing your outlook on food. Start with small changes, eliminating things like cakes, cookies, chips, candy. Then make a journal for a couple of days and record what you are eating and amounts. Go over your list and start making changes, First change needs to be Portion sizes, lean what a portion or one serving is, in meat for instance, 3 ounce is a serving, read nutritional labels and stick to the one serving size, don't go back for seconds. Avoid high calorie foods, fatty, fried and fast foods as well as processed foods. Choose, instead whole grain breads, pastas, rice and cereals, low fat or skim milk, low fat/sugar yogurt and low fat or skim/partially skim cheese. Lots of water instead of presweetened drinks, especially before meals. Need a quick snack, a handful of nuts or seeds, will curb your appetite. Lots of boiled or steam/stirfry veggies, fresh fruits. And bake or broil skinless chicken, turkey breast, fish and loin type meats. Use chili peppers, garlic , ginger to spice food up, instead of adding salt. Cut out margarine, butter use olive oil or canola, and cooking spreads instead.
    Eat a diet with decreased carbs (starches such as potato, bread, refined white flour products), increase food fats such as the omegas, flax, fish oil, olive and lots of protein, dark green leafy veggies, poultry and fish. Cut out as much sugar ( also hidden as high fructose corn syrup) as possible. Don't miss meals, or the body eventually thinks it's starving, a small reduction in calories (10-15%) is going to protect lean muscle and less likey to slow metabolism down. Body mass index (BMI), is a number calculated from yourweight and height to determine body fat levels. Lower body fat percentages comes from a healthy and steady weight loss of no more then 2-3 pounds a week, slowly lowering body fat and this aid you in permanent weight control limiting weight regain. Beyond just walking, jogging, you need to add other exercises to your program, aerobics, biking, swimming, crunches, resistance/weight training, 30-60 minutes 4-5 days a week. Vary exercise for best results and do overall body exercises. Eat smaller portions, exercise more target all muscles. Sounds like a lot of work but these changes can make a big difference in your body and health.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Help Growing Hair Faster [ 18 Answers ]

Does anyone know what I can do to help grow my hair faster? I decided to let someone "MY AUNT" perm my hair and it fell out. My hair use to be down the middle of my back now its to my shoulders. It's really short, I just want my hair back. WHAT SHOULD I DO TO HELP MY HAIR GROW FASTER?

What's faster? [ 6 Answers ]

What is faster? A scion tC or a honda civic hybrid? Thanks!

Which CPU is faster? [ 9 Answers ]

Pentium 4 571 (3.8GHz), 64-bit, Prescott, FSB800, L2 Cache 1MB -OR- Pentium D 950 (3.4GHz ,95w), 65nm, Presler, Dual Core, FSB800, L2 Cache 2x2MB Both are compatible with my Motherboard... I have the first one listed. I was just curious if I would gain "SPEED" if purchasing the Pentium D.

Which connection is faster? [ 4 Answers ]

What is faster? DSL, high speed internet, wireless internet, or something else?

Naturally faster? [ 4 Answers ]

Why do African American dominate the sprinting distances so thoroughly. Better still, why is it wrong to acknowledge that this dominance is based on being naturally faster?

View more questions Search