Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2007, 12:08 PM
    QuickBooks Statement
    If a Customer has a balance due on the monthly statement, what is the correct way of entering the payment to the customer in QuickBooks?
    pshiremath_21763 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jun 1, 2007, 05:33 PM
    To enter a payment to the customer in Quick books, go to Customer navigator and click on receive payments. From Receive payments window you can enter the payment. Do not foget to apply the payment against open invoices for the customer.
    jrentos Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2011, 04:23 PM
    Hello I am back logged in my reconcilling what is the best way to do this to get caught up reconcille and deposits, I see things have changed in reconcille section can I just match or add now in this area how can I get this to the right account?
    [email protected]
    Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quickbooks question [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: I use Quickbooks Pro 2006 for Mac. As part of our accounting requirements (per our accountant for reporting) we must “split” many of our general expenses across four operating regions with each region’s portion of an expense being different based on its relative size in our total...

Entering into quickbooks [ 2 Answers ]

I have to enter things into quickbooks pro 2005, I am in the advances part of the class so the homework is not just some parts of a small business but, the whole outlook on the business. I am having problems trying to get this transaction put it. Purchased a 10,000.00 computer system on...

Refresher course -quickbooks [ 1 Answers ]

I need a refresher in quickbooks but I am having a difficult time finding a college community or otherwise running anytime soon. I don't have the luxury of time and the book I do have the cd won't run in my computer. Any suggestions?

Quickbooks Question [ 1 Answers ]

The company I work for has uncleared checks dating back to 1999. We want to get rid of these to have a true balance. How do I get rid of these without throwing off all of the other year balances? Is there a way to do it in 2004. I know you could do a journal entry but that wouldn't unclear the...

View more questions Search