Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natjoe04 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2007, 11:26 AM
    History homework
    Civilizations have a profound effect on the environment. Identify and discuss how Egyptian, Chinese, Mesopotamian and the Indus River Valley civilizations were influenced by the environment. What changes did they make to it? Results?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 31, 2007, 12:30 PM
    Please read this announcement

It's your homework, please don't expect us to do it for you. Hey, why not ask your mom to do your homework?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2007, 12:34 PM
    At least this one was honest about it being homework!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help with my history homework [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, can someone help me, I need to know who owns the most amount of land in the USA... it can be anything, a corperation, a person, or even the government. Thanks in advance for any help you can give :D

Checking the history if the history has been deleted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know all the sites my family has been visiting on the web. How do I check that if the history has been erased/deleted? Thanks in advance.

Homework language homework [ 1 Answers ]

You see well I have this homeworkassighmentthat isdo first thing in the morning so all I ask is that you write down some words in azorean langugauge! Words: Pencil Sharpener Paper Crayon Pen Binder

More homework [ 4 Answers ]

Several years ago, Castles in the Sand, Inc. issued bonds at face value at a yield to maturity of 7 percent. Now, with 8 years left until the maturity of the bonds, the company has run into hard times and the yield to maturity on the bonds has increased to 15 percent. What has happened to the price...

View more questions Search