Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rrkneeavis Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2007, 11:17 AM
    Pregnant possibilities?
    Me and my bofriend had sex on a day that I was fertile and the condom broke and he came in me... what are the chances of me getting pregnant?
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 31, 2007, 11:20 AM
    The chances are moderate to high.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Am I pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

So I made a post the other day and now I need more answers. I got off b.c in jan and then in feb I had my period on the 12th then the 18th of march. In march my period lasted a lot longer than usual and I figured I will get it around the 18th if not later in April. I have had unprotected sex...

Judgment possibilities on credit card debt? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I lost my job several years ago, had some medical issues and stopped making my credit card payments and have not as yet been able to catch up on my debts. I am being sued by a credit card company for $1400 not a lot of money, but much more than I have. I have a summons to appear in court...

Could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I'm new to this site but I need help and am hoping I'll get some answers here... I spent the last week of December in New York with my fiancé which was the last time we had been intimate. When I came back to miami about a week later I began to feel cramping, and my lower abdominal hurt a...

Am I Pregnant? [ 7 Answers ]

I began my last period on December 25th. Since then I have had unprotected sex several times. I have a 26 day cycle. I have obviously not missed a period yet by My symptoms are: 1st dizziness 2nd cramping 3rd slightly sensitive nipples 4th headache Tonight- gag reflex (certain food...

View more questions Search