Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    my2cents Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2007, 10:20 AM
    In need of an opinion
    All right so I know it's hard to juge a relationship from just one side of the picture but here's my story.

So my girlfriend and I have been going out for a year. We met last June and pretty much hit it off right away. We we're both coming out of a serious relationship but we thought let's just have fun not think too much about a relationship. She's currently here for school but goes back home in the summer so soon after June she was gone for 2 months. It was good because it forced us not to depend too much on each other and it was what the relationship needed. So now comes May a year later and she has a job for the summer here so she's staying for three months until the end of July. I know she misses her family and friends from home because she's used to seeing them and hasn't in a few months and is stressed with the new job. For my birthday in April she bought me a plane ticket to go visit her this summer when she's home.

Here's where things started going wrong. I'm 20 and still live at home to cut the cost. She has her own apartment seeing as she's from out of town. She feels like she needs to push me so I have more success. Just recently she told me that I should move out, something I had been thinking abou doing for a year but never actually did anything about until now. She gets frustrated when we talk about things and gets mad at me out of the blue. She says she needs space and needs to become more independent. She doesn't want our relationship to end bu just needs more time to herself. Anyway I know the details are vague and not in order but I need help and advice on what to do?
    paganheart71 Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

May 31, 2007, 10:29 AM
    If you're ready to move out and can afford it move out, but do it for yourself. Give her, her space, just do you're thing don't spend all the time together. You might not want to go to her place when she is home,(giving her, her space) she might be stressed or home sick. Talk to her and tell her that you don't want to fight when you're talking,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need an opinion [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where to find pictures/detailed informations about stds because I need it for health class and I don't know where to find it the health book only states the obvious

Need some help / opinion [ 16 Answers ]

I've been swimming at the university pool since July and sort of known this boy. It took him a couple of weeks of saying 'hi' and chit chat to ask for my number and ask if I wanted to have lunch (that was August). Although we agreed to meet up (weeks later), he didn't show up... and had some...

Opinion [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone used Ideal In-Sure Push-In Wire Connectors? What is your opinion of them?

View more questions Search