Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peewee959 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2007, 09:37 AM
    Heart surgery
    I just had quadruple by-pass open heart surgery and will be out of work for apprx. 4-6 months and need to borrow from my 401k plan to help pay my bills until I can return to work. Maybe $5000.00-$6000.00 how will I go about getting this money?
    peewee959 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2007, 09:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by peewee959
    i just had quadruple by-pass open heart surgery and will be out of work for apprx. 4-6 months and need to borrow from my 401k plan to help pay my bills until i can return to work. maybe $5000.00-$6000.00 how will i go about getting this money?
    How do I borrow money from my 401k plan now that I'm unable to work due to quadruple by pass open heart surgery a week ago and will be out of work for apprx. 4-6 months. I need at least $5000.00-$6000.00 is the least amount I need to get by with for now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Orthopedic surgery [ 2 Answers ]

I really want to become an orthopedic surgeon. I want to know how many years of school. What are some good colleges? And what are some good places to intern at?:confused:

NO to Surgery! [ 2 Answers ]

I am a black female with horrible stretch marks on my hips. I am very young so I love the low rise jeans, but I can not wear them because of my problem areas. I went to a dermatologist and he suggested plastic surgery, I have seen creams that reduce the appearance of strech marks, but I would like...

Surgery on my doxie [ 2 Answers ]

It's me again, I took my dog (1-1/2 year old mini doxie) to the vet because of vomiting, dehydration, not eating or drinking. That was 2-1/2 weeks ago and I'm still dealing with issues. She's eating and drinking without vomiting. She's very lathargic and she's very nasil. When she breathes it...

Vanginal surgery [ 1 Answers ]

:-[ I have had four children and um I no longer enjoy sex as much. Can anything be done to get the vagina back to a more pre-birth state?

View more questions Search