Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    culina Posts: 1, Reputation: -2

Dec 2, 2010, 12:35 PM
    I have brother the girl famiy talked him in to married the girl to give paper because both mother and dad has no papers
    AJ1962 Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Dec 4, 2010, 09:37 AM
    Write to the INS and send her into orbit. She could easily pursue other charges, kick you out of your house on a protective court order, then petition the court for half your savings and alimony.
    AJ1962 Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Dec 4, 2010, 09:42 AM
    She WILL pursue half your savings, alimony, and will eventually seek legal representation (which she can get for free as an "abused" woman). She can kick you out of the hosue on a court protective order based on false accusations. You will seek a lawyer and write the letter to INS in any case, do do not wait until she turns the table against you. Be in the drivers seat because you have so much to loose.

Whatever you communicate to the INS will be taken seriously because they do not have to assume she is inocent until proven otherwise -- INS works the opposite way. Now combine that with her illegal status and not telliing INS about her employer, and potentially violating conditions for her stay, then she is assured deportation. This will work for you because yo don't need to pay alimony forever for someone who planned to use you as a victim.
    jamesdh2720 Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Dec 17, 2010, 08:26 PM
    I am going through the same,problems myself.I married my wife after,one year of going out together.we started filing her paperwork,but she had abortion.so we had some words,our marriage was going down hill.I ask her if she wanted out of the marriage,she told me no.I got a dwi,we paid for that.her paper work got delayed,we started arguing again.I was tired of the arguing,I ask her for some space.we both aggred,to verbaly separate.I ask her to come back home after 2 months she told me she had a new boyfriend,and that she did,nt love me no more she wants a divorce.I told her please give me a second chance,she told me the only way she well come home.if I complete her,citizenship paper work.she won't come back,on tell she nows it's in the mail.then she well come back home,because she don't trust me.
    barbflasch Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Jan 30, 2011, 10:54 AM
    Given the current economy,I know of someone who files a USA tax return,but has returned to Canada to work under an old SSN,has been for three years. Is this legal??
    Anita_tandel Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Feb 16, 2011, 01:13 PM
    Hellooo I wanted 2 complain about someone...
    One of the lady took all the papers from my aunty,and she made the passport of here name and she is in UK now..
    I want to take an action about her...
    Can someone tell me, where can I complain about the fraud lady..?
    Thank you...
    jabrieh29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2011, 03:16 PM
    I think you should report her to INS. ( I.C.E 866-347-2423 )
    users Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2011, 05:40 PM
    It seems that the "conditional" green card-- conditonal thought to mean the requirement of staying married for 2 years in order to stay in the U.S. is a bunch of bull. The reality is, that once they get that green card(legal permanent residence), they are "IN", no matter what. In less than a year from when you married them, they can divorce you, but still retain their legal permanent residence. It will just take them longer to get their citizenship. They will not be deported. If the reason for the "sincere" foreign spouse to come to the United States is supposed to be for the sole purpose of marriage, then it should not be an issue, or a violation of American values, to send them back to their home countries within the short period of 2 years if the marriage "isn't working out". Foreigners come here to study for 4 years or more, and yet they are expected to return to their home countries at the end of their studies. What? American spouses & law are easily abused--easy to see, common sense--Foreigners will say and do anything to get here for economic reasons. We need new lawmakers.
    sundar021 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2012, 11:05 PM
    I have filled my SINP - saskatchewan immigration program

With WWICS. Since I am an S/w Test Engineer and my occupation
    Is not in NOC I have opted for this.

Which is the biggest mistake that I
    Have done in my life. They have given me many false information and they urged
    Me to make all the payment. First they asked me to pay 1lak and then 2 lak
    Within30 day time.I also did all the payment and after 2 months time when I
    Chked I came to know they have not even send my docs to chnadigar office and
    They have not even started the process. Ihave escalated this matter to chandigar
    Managers and ask them to start the process IMMdly.Till now I have not recvd any
    Response them when ever you walk in to office or call them they say your cases will
    Be closed this month end.Dont believe these guys and never opt for SINP in WWICS
    This is my kind advice to all of you my friend, These guys are like mosquitos
    They they suck all your money and end of the day will make to
    Sick.

They said to me it a 18 month
    Process but now after all my payment they say it is a 28 months process... not
    Sure friend I have also spoke to them on my refund... how they are doing in
    Refund are they given bck the money? Can we trust them? If some one knows please
    Reply bck...

Process visa with WWICS is waste of
    Time and money... pl please be careful while chosing your immigation
    Consultant... Never choose WWICS...

Saskatchewan Imp is some what different and
    If they tell that you can move to any part of canada after landing in SASKatskewan
    Don't believe those false info... u have to stay in saskatchewan for more than 2
    Yrs and then only you will be able to move to other part of canada.. saskat is
    Place where opputtunitesare leess and will not be able to get job soon and also
    Climate is very chill there so consider all these factor and please don't go for
    SINP especially with WWICS... go for nay other good consultants...
    sundar021 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2012, 11:10 PM
    I have filled my SINP - saskatchewan immigration program

With WWICS. Since I am an S/w Test Engineer and my occupation
    Is not in NOC I have opted for this.

Which is the biggest mistake that I
    Have done in my life. They have given me many false information and they urged
    Me to make all the payment. First they asked me to pay 1lak and then 2 lak
    Within30 day time.I also did all the payment and after 2 months time when I
    Chked I came to know they have not even send my docs to chnadigar office and
    They have not even started the process. Ihave escalated this matter to chandigar
    Managers and ask them to start the process IMMdly.Till now I have not recvd any
    Response them when ever you walk in to office or call them they say your cases will
    Be closed this month end.Dont believe these guys and never opt for SINP in WWICS
    This is my kind advice to all of you my friend, These guys are like mosquitos
    They they suck all your money and end of the day will make to
    Sick.

They said to me it a 18 month
    Process but now after all my payment they say it is a 28 months process... not
    Sure friend I have also spoke to them on my refund... how they are doing in
    Refund are they given bck the money? Can we trust them? If some one knows please
    Reply bck...

Process visa with WWICS is waste of
    Time and money... pl please be careful while chosing your immigation
    Consultant... Never choose WWICS...

Saskatchewan Imp is some what different and
    If they tell that you can move to any part of canada after landing in SASKatskewan
    Don't believe those false info... u have to stay in saskatchewan for more than 2
    Yrs and then only you will be able to move to other part of canada.. saskat is
    Place where opputtunitesare leess and will not be able to get job soon and also
    Climate is very chill there so consider all these factor and please don't go for
    SINP especially with WWICS... go for nay other good consultants...
    sarahgray Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2012, 08:19 AM
    I married a jamaican man and we appeid for his right to remain in December he got his right to remain in march then two weeks after that moved out I have just found out 1 week later that he has been cheatin on me for the past 7 months does that mean he signed the papers illegally as he was planning to leave when he got his stay
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2012, 09:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahgray View Post
    i married a jamaican man and we appeid for his right to remain in december he got his right to remain in march then two weeks after that moved out i have just found out 1 week later that he has been cheatin on me for the past 7 months does that mean he signed the papers illegally as he was planning to leave when he got his stay

What is your question? If it's about reporting him for fraud you must have his caseworkers name and number. Call that person.
    joro Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

May 13, 2012, 11:49 AM
    These woman (I'm not sexist, but it is woman who can manipulate us men) are disguishing. Many of my service buddies have run into this. The worst are the woman from the Philippines. They are master "gold diggers." Often they were prostitutes back in the Philippines, even thouigh they put up a false business idenity.
    claudiazone77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 06:05 PM
    HI, My sister in law got marry 2 years ago to get the green card but she was living with my brother now I want to report her to immigration. What can I do
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2012, 06:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by claudiazone77 View Post
    HI, My sister in law got marry 2 years ago to get the green card but she was living with my brother now i want to report her to immigration. what can i do

If you want to report her you re-read this thread and report her.
    Nuttat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2013, 01:10 PM
    I'm afraid there is a company named "New life Immigration Consultant" located in Seattle,WA,USA with site [email protected] claiming to facilitate immigration to Latvia and after I transferred the money to (US$140+$240) I have not heard from them any more and a legal action should be made with such scammers as they should be behind bars for long years to suffer as they made others to suffer because of them. I wish if someone could advise how to assist on such cases.Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration fraud? [ 11 Answers ]

Where can I write to find out the status of an immigration fraud complaint I turned in in Las Vegas, Nevada immigration dept. All I want to know is if they received the papers I sent regarding this fraud.. Anybody know? Email me

How do I report an Immigration fraud? [ 20 Answers ]

My friend has had a friend who now is a Green Card holder and working full time, studying full time by receiving government loans. This friend came to US back in 2000 through San Diego, CA and his travel originated from Toronto, Canada. He told his relative and acquaintances that he came from...

Immigration fraud? [ 32 Answers ]

My wife and I went to her final Immigration (Green card) interview in April, here in NYC. She got her restrictions lifted at that time. Within two weeks of that appt, she threw me out of the bedroom and told me that she wanted a divorce. Interestingly enough, when I asked her if she was worried...

Immigration fraud? [ 2 Answers ]

27 years ago, my friend immigrated in the United States through her parents. She was 23 years old and a college graduate. Little did we know that she married her boyfriend secretly before going to the United States and for some reason unknown to us, she did not keep in touch with him and later...

Report an immigration fraud [ 1 Answers ]

We had sponsored a live-in nanny for our 3 yr. old kid from India and within 2 months she mentioned that she needed to go back to India as her parent was ill. She borrowed additional money and soon "left" for India. After about 3 months when we returned from work we found her in our house.She...

View more questions Search