Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    theonenonly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2007, 07:12 AM
    I'm so lost right now.
    Right now I feel utterly discontent with my life. I feel like I've failed in every way possible so far and I have nothing left to look forward to. I don't know if I'm depressed or not, but I'm very sad with my circumstances.

You see I got a job about 8 months ago, I went into it head on with a very focused mind and I knew my goals. However, I got consummated by my influencing coworkers in a very bad way. I fell for someone on the job and pursued him. Even though I know in my heart the truth of the matter, I need closure. The worst part is I hung out with other eligible coworkers and they do nothing but make me paranoid about the situation, (Are they talking about me? Laughing at me? Making fun of me?) I decided to cut them all off and I feel very sad about it now. I don't know who I am anymore. My direction in life is cloudy and I feel like I have nothing to live for. Why have I let this take over my thoughts on a daily basis? I think it's because I have very strong feelings for someone and I'm very worried about what they think of me. I haven't been working there for over a month now, and I'm still not over it, or him.

I need to find a way to realize my goals again and to make them come to life. While growing up, my aspirations were all I had, but now, I feel like I have nothing left. I need some very strong inspiration to move on. I need to get through this. Any thoughts?
    fustrated Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

May 31, 2007, 08:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by theonenonly
    Right now I feel utterly discontent with my life. I feel like I've failed in every way possible so far and I have nothing left to look forward to. I don't know if I'm depressed or not, but I'm very sad with my circumstances.

You see I got a job about 8 months ago, I went into it head on with a very focused mind and I knew my goals. However, I got consummated by my influencing coworkers in a very bad way. I fell for someone on the job and pursued him. Even though I know in my heart the truth of the matter, I need closure. The worst part is I hung out with other eligible coworkers and they do nothing but make me paranoid about the situation, (Are they talking about me? Laughing at me? making fun of me?) I decided to cut them all off and I feel very sad about it now. I don't know who I am anymore. My direction in life is cloudy and I feel like I have nothing to live for. Why have I let this take over my thoughts on a daily basis? I think it's due to the fact that I have very strong feelings for someone and I'm very worried about what they think of me. I haven't been working there for over a month now, and I'm still not over it, or him.

I need to find a way to realize my goals again and to make them come to life. While growing up, my aspirations were all I had, but now, I feel like I have nothing left. I need some very strong inspiration to move on. I need to get through this. Any thoughts?
    Hello Theonenonly
    You are not alone, many of us feel some of the same feelings, It is normal to feel blue.
    I think that it is possible that you are getting depressed but many of us do. The key is to get help before it is too late. It is easy to get help by a family doctor, and I would like you to realize that every day is a new day and old wounds heal and new wonderful things will happen tomorrow.
    I hope you talk to your doctor, he can and will help you find yourself.
    Best of luck to you
    fustrated

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am lost [ 4 Answers ]

I am pretty unhappy with my life for some reason. It's my senior year and I am not happy. I do not have a clue of what I am going to do after graduation, I watch all my friends so happy with their beautiful girls and they all look very happy. Why can't I be that happy? I am content with my 3 good...

I'm so lost [ 14 Answers ]

:( hi, me and my boyfriend has a good relationship and we solved problems and always were there for each other but suddenly recently he has been going off for hours on end to his mates house and he doesn't tell me so I get worried cos it's a rough area and he's been nearly mugged 2 times. And now...

So Lost Someone Help Please... [ 7 Answers ]

How can you tell ovulation if you have an irrigular period for instance I only have a period every 3-5 months and when I do have one it is very light and only 3 days long I have never been to an ob/gyn and currently have not the funds to see one any suggestions theories or advice all welcome...

Need help I'm lost [ 3 Answers ]

Hi got a problem with my PC I think.the other day my PC shut down and said"dumping memory" and told me the problem was "tcpip.sys page fault in monopaged area" does any one know what that means and how I can fix it as I'm lost

View more questions Search