Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alyssa071 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2007, 12:11 AM
    This guy is too careful!
    So I've been talking to this guy; we really connected on a lot of different levels; good conversations; had a lot in common we even started making thots about travelling and things. He said he was really into me. We flirted over the phone like crazy and he wanted to meet up.. he gave me the idea that we were going out.. we were supposd to keep it on the down low... we went on a date.. we had fun, talked etc.. But he didn't kiss me!. this was funny because the past 2 guyz I went for were just phyically attracted to me and all they wanted was SEX so I backed out of both; but with him I have a connection but he's distancing himself frm me now... later that night he tells me I MISUNDERSTOOD us to be going out!? So we had ended up arguing and he stopped talking to me, he couldn't back his own statement!

Anyway I've just been reading his blogs lately and in one of his old blogs hez mentioned how all girls he meets are either 'fake' or 'desperate'. I honestly don't think I did anything to give him the vibe of me falling into either of the two categories; I don't know how to approach him now; hez not going to call me because he thinks I'm really mad at him (I think hez scared of me.. heh); but I don't want him thinking I'm desperate if I talk to him now aftr that.. He already has this notion that most single girls he meets are just desperate.. :confused:
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

May 31, 2007, 04:15 AM
    Yes but that's like me saying that all men are cheats... not the case right? He can have his opinion on it but it doesn't make it true.
    Call him, talk to him, just say you had a great time on the date and was wondering if you could do it again sometime, if he says no then its his problem not yours.

May 31, 2007, 05:11 PM
    Hmm yea I'm going to wait a week and then call if he hasn't talkd to me by then... thanks hun!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 31, 2007, 05:18 PM
    And not all internet hook ups live up to what the other thinks it would be.
    He may not have felt any connection when he meet you personally, it can happen. And in such a case it would appear he was and had enough respect not to do sex withsomeone just for the sake of having sex. Which is what a lot of men on the internet do, they go out have sex and then never call.

May 31, 2007, 05:51 PM
    Well this wasn't an internet hook up... we met through friends before.. we always got along.. jus didn't get to know each other on a personal level because we were always around other people too... but all this happened aftr I started talking to him one-on-one.. that happened over the net... so yea it wasn't completely new either really!
    Washington1 Posts: 798, Reputation: 36

Jun 8, 2007, 12:31 PM
    Keeping it on the down low! Was this what you wanted?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bi guy falls for straight guy [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 34 yrs old and realized I'm bi sexual have not crossed over yet but very much on the move. 6 months I've been real close to a guy whom I've known for almost 20 years but do to the difference in age (hes 8yrs younger) we've just connected deeply over the past summer. The past month he's come...

There is this guy! [ 14 Answers ]

There is this guy that is in my one of classes and he also plays around and asks me if I like him, but the thing is I kind of do but I cannt tell him, because he doesn't really like me, I think. But I just don't understand how people can be such jerks, and hurt people that they don't know if the...

Ok, so there's this guy. [ 5 Answers ]

Help! I really like this guy but he would never pay attention to me besides he used to like my best friend! But, I really like him and he rides my bus. :confused:?? What should I say or do? I talk to him sometimes but right now he's got a girlfriend. But I need to get him to like me before the...

I don't know who this guy is.. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I don't know who this guy is, he's japanese or something. http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p164/king_joseph/32543342.jpg That's where his picture is. Does anyone know? And I didn't get it from a website so I can't find it, I got it from a chatroom and they don't know...

What to do with the guy? [ 2 Answers ]

Well at the first of oct me and my boyfriend broke up after 2 months because he wanted to go back to being friends and later down the road maybe try going out again I agreed with him except I made a mistake I started missing him sooo much and I did the worst thing I told him. He told me he didn't...

View more questions Search