Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

May 30, 2007, 09:23 PM
    Friend vs. bestie (who is teling the truth?)
    I have this new girl come into our school and before she met me, she was friends with my BESTIE. After about 2 weeks, my bestie claims she has cracked a lot of secrets including she has her period (which seems abnormal to my bestie) and also claims that she is a lesbion.:eek: after I heard the lesbion bit I was a bit lyk wateva! To the new girl and started to ignore her for sometime.

The problem is that she has no friends and started to follow me everywhere I go. I got really :mad: but then I thought why am I doing this to this poor girl and I DUMPED her! So I started talking to her and found out really cool stuff about her family and I found out that she and I were actually really alike and that we were both had the same background and that her dad was from germany.

After about 3 week talking to her, I found out the same thing and cracked a lot of secrets but not the lesbion one.

I was a bit :confused: what to do because my bestie and my friend told different stories and I was in the middle of both. So then I decided to tell my friend that my bestie told me that she was a lesbion. I decided to do that because I knew she wouldn't tell a lie unlyk my bestie would and that we were really close friends.

Anyway, after about 1 week, I found out that she told my bestie and that they were having a fight behind my back.

Every time I asked her about how the friend and her are going, she goes, owww... she is so a lesbion because in her book she wrote that she was in love with so and so and so and so.

Every time I started to hangout with the friend and talk about my bestie, she wouldn't say a word and tell me the truth because it sounded really lyk the truth. Well then I asked her can I see your book and then she showed me it. It was lyk a diary of everything and I could not spot 1 single thing that said lesbion.

Well I told my other bestie and my other bestie was lyk really :( at the bestie that accused my friend was a lesbion because she said that it wasn't very nice and stuff.

I am really confused because I don't know which 1 is lying and which 1 is telling the truth. I think my bestie told me that my friend was a lesbion because she doesn't lyk her but on the other hand I reckon she cares about me and doesn't want me to talk to a lesbion or I might become 1.

I am really confused and I think that my bestie is really crazy but after all she is my bestie.
    I need some help
    What should I do?
    joshsgrl4evr Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

May 30, 2007, 09:34 PM
    Hey I'm new but I have a bit of advise you can use. Since you are friends with both of them, and apparently they don't get along, I say if you truly want to be friends with each of them that you can but ask them not to say ANYTHING about one another around you.

Maybe after that slowly but surly they will work things out. & when things do it's more than likely because you, beging both of their friends, brought them together & got them to show them their true colors...

Let me know if this works out for you..

Angael eyes
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

May 30, 2007, 09:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrl4evr
    hey i'm new but i have a bit of advise you can use. since you are friends with both of them, and apparently they don't get along, i say if you truely want to be friends with each of them that you can but ask them not to say ANYTHING about one another around you.

maybe after that slowly but surly they will work things out. & when things do it's more than likly because you, beging both of their friends, brought them together & got them to show them their true colors...

let me know if this works out for you..

angael eyes
    Thanks for your advise but I have tried that! It kind of worked but after 2 hours they fell apart. Maybe I should let them work together!
    kinks Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

May 30, 2007, 09:38 PM
    OK first, so what if she is a lesbian, doesn't make her any worse of a friend. And I should say that your "bestie" that said the other girl was a lesbian is untrustworthy if she is even telling the truth. If the girl did in fact tell her that she was a lesbian then she should not have said anything and broken her trust and therefore you have to think what secrests has she spilled about you? And if she was lying, well you have a distrustful friend.

That's the way I see it, if I were you I would go and have a chat with her and be really serious - not gossipy.

But the ball is in your court
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

May 31, 2007, 05:25 AM
    OK I had a bit of trouble with this post, I'm assuming that lyk is like? And bestie is best friend? Forgive me I'm english!
    OK they don't get on, you like them both as friends, maybe don't spend as much time with them in the same place, arrange to meet one friend one weekend and the other the weekend after.
    Tell them both that you will not fall out with either of them, you want to be friends with both, and if they don't like each other to sort it out between themselves and that you don't want to be a part of the falling out.
    And as for the lesbian thing, I'm sure that's nobodies business apart from the girl in question.
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

May 31, 2007, 09:53 AM
    I agree with the previous posts- if they don't get along, then be friends with them both, just don't make plans where they would be around each other. Also, regarding the "secrets" you "cracked", especially the one about the new girl's sexuality- TELL NO ONE! EVER! NO matter what you hear, believe only what SHE says- some people enjoy stirring trouble by starting rumors. If the newbie indeed is homosexual, then let her come out when she is ready to do so and not when YOU feel you're ready to tell the world- this is about her.
    joshsgrl4evr Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

May 31, 2007, 09:44 PM
    OK maybe you should hang out with them, not together but seperatly, & maybe just maybe things might settle down... but if not let me know

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need the truth [ 5 Answers ]

I'm very interested in religion (mainly christianity). Is there any theological universities or colleges that are open minded and accepting of new knowledge. I don't want to go to a college that has its views set and refuses to accept anything that doesn't match up with what they believe. I want...

Peple who don't really want the truth [ 14 Answers ]

I have not been a member here for too long, but I wonder why SO many people who come here post question they KNOW will elicit negative responses, yet ask for advice and then complain about what they get... Any thoughts? It just irks me when they want "help" until you tell them what they already...

Truth or Fact? [ 40 Answers ]

Since we use these words here now and then, I've been thinking... And although I have thoughts of my own about this... I am really interested in what everyone here may think about the difference between... TRUTH or FACT Thank you.

Isn't it the truth? [ 2 Answers ]

*Joe Smith started the day early having set his alarm clock** (MADE IN JAPAN**)** for **6am**. While his coffeepot**(**MADE IN **CHINA**)** was perking, he shaved with his electric razor** (**MADE IN **HONG KONG**).**He put on a dress shirt** (**MADE IN **SRI LANKA**), designer jeans** (**MADE IN...

View more questions Search