Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2008, 03:41 PM
    How ironic, I'm still going to Scotland one day.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2008, 04:18 PM
    Lol, doesn't an ex live there? Or am I wrong.
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2008, 04:50 PM
    Well she isn't really an ex because... and this is according to her not me, "I don't know if I can get close to a guy that lives on the other side of an ocean." I think she was drunk when she said that, because I find that most women who have been around me actually compliment me by saying they want to be separated by an ocean. We all have one true love, it's just that God set it so mine was one the other side of the planet.
    rol Posts: 804, Reputation: 162

Apr 30, 2008, 03:21 AM
    <And you my friend. How's it going? I have a feeling pretty good ? ( I sure hope so)>

Hey all , I was on vacation for a while so didn't see the updates,
    Im doing very well thanks! Very happy and doing lots of fun stuff! Its incredible the way 2 years has zoomed by!

It will be great to see you Skell, I'm in France now though so you are welcome there lol.

Im seeing someone new since about 6 months and that is going quite well.

I was talking to wap, she's doing great as well.
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2008, 03:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rol
    <And you my friend. How's it going? I have a feeling pretty good ? ( I sure hope so)>

hey all , i was on vacation for a while so didnt see the updates,
    Im doing very well thanks! very happy and doing lots of fun stuff! its incredible the way 2 years has zoomed by!

it will be great to see you Skell, im in France now though so u are welcome there lol.

Im seeing someone new since about 6 months and that is going quite well.

i was talking to wap, shes doing great as well.

What!!

You were talking to wap?!

Did she ask about me?

Does she miss me?

Why doesn't she ever call anymore... or the first time?

Tell her i'm not desperate but if she's interested the chuffster is available.
    rol Posts: 804, Reputation: 162

Apr 30, 2008, 04:50 AM
    LOL HA HA HA

Ill tell her to come and say hi!! :))))
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2008, 06:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rol
    it will be great to see you Skell, im in France now though so u are welcome there lol.

Paris? The city of Love?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Some Thoughts to Consider [ 2 Answers ]

Received in a recent email. Here are a few things to think about that you probably have never thought about; Can you cry under water? How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered? Why do you have to "put your two cents in".....

Thoughts on this [ 2 Answers ]

So I'm not sure if I have found my balance on how much to call my re acquired boyfriend. Lately its only been once a day so that I don't feel like I'm bugging him too much. Do you think this is enough or not enough? Also, when I talked to him yesterday he said he missed me (which he hadn't said in...

Second thoughts [ 19 Answers ]

Dear Experts, I'm eighteen, I have no support from my family, I don't have a decent job, I don't have a steady, or stable home, and I'm eight months pregnant. I already picked out a nice family that will be able to spoil him, and give him everything he'll ever need. So what's the problem...

View more questions Search