Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oinoit Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2005, 05:36 PM
    NH Rental Deposit Laws
    Undefined Can you take a first and last months rent along with a pet deposit OR is it only First and security

Check out some similar questions!

Security Deposit under PA Rental Laws [ 1 Answers ]

I was provided with a lease requiring a security deposit of 11/2 times one month's rent. In addition, the lease requires a pet deposit of $1500. Together the two deposits exceed 2 times one month's rent. Is a pet deposit considered a security deposit? Or, can the landlord exceed the maximum...

Tenant-lanlord rental laws [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I rented a house in Missouri, the landlord and my husband and I verbally agreed among 4 people. The lanlord was suppose to draw up a lease and bring it over to us, and also move her belongings out of the house, instead she let us move on in which we have been living in the house...

Rental laws.. [ 3 Answers ]

I have been living in the same apartment for 17 months, we pay $650. With utilities included... also included w/ the apartment is washer/dryer. After living here for 3 months the dryer broke and we have repeatedly been asking for this to be fixed. Our landord is a dumbass and still has not...

Rental Laws [ 25 Answers ]

What are the legal do's and don't of a landlord ? Can they enter your apt. anytime they want without your consent ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.