Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babeybriix3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2007, 02:18 PM
    I want to find my favorite childhood movie.
    When I was little I used to watch a children's movie that could have been produced in the late 1980's or 1990's with a basset hound dog I think named Barney and the little kids drew a map of their own world and were then brought into that world with puppets that sang songs. I can't remember the name of that movie can you help me out?:confused:
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

May 30, 2007, 11:12 PM
    It'sWee Sing in Sillyville (1989)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Childhood Movie [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: okay so I watched it when I was very young, it starts with real kids that go into this other world and turn into cartoons and they have to stop this evil woman who wants to steal this fountain of youth thing. . Yeah and that's all I remember.. . Please help. . Its driving me nuts.

Help me find the name of this movie [ 1 Answers ]

I guess it's a fantasy movie in the 80's, all I can remember is this blonde girl riding a horse and all of a sudden a bunch of scary warriors attack the girl and she falls off her horse.

Childhood cartoon, I can't find anything. [ 2 Answers ]

HI, I remember watching an animated (maybe TV) version of "The Call of the Wild," back in the late '80s to mid '90s? Only problem is, when I search IMDB and Google for it I can't find it anywhere. All I get is live action stuff. Its just like the book, so I'm nearly positive it is the call...

Childhood movie about boy dreaming about a train headed for him [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, in this animated film of the 90's I'm guessing, the boy goes into this world and befriends this big guy who is the leader of the world. This big guy loves toys. He tells the little boy about a key that unlocks everything and he entrusts him with it. Later on some little dude convinces the...

View more questions Search