Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 31, 2007, 02:57 PM
    Raynefreak disagrees: as I said no one said its all one persons fault. I'm not going to go over what I said again.

Just so the confusion ends. I was the one that said the president is to blame. That he does need to take all the blame. It was in one of my comments but Rayne not once has said that.

Hope this clears up anything and I am sorry if I offended anybody about my comments but I do believe a president should take the blame. At the same time, now looking at my comment it was wrong for me to state that. We need to put the blame on the people who keep voting him in too. So now in defeat I hide and run but admit that my statement was wrong. He should not take all the blame.

Joe
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2007, 02:59 PM
    LOL! Joe, I had to spread the rep... but you always make me laugh! I wasn't trying to pick on you or anyone in that comment, just voicing my opinion. All's fair in love in war.
    inthebox Posts: 787, Reputation: 179

May 31, 2007, 03:03 PM
    Jesushelper:

It takes a real man to say sorry , even though you did not have to

Grace and Peace
    Megg Posts: 421, Reputation: 53

May 31, 2007, 03:06 PM
    Takes an even BIGGER one to right the wrong --whatever it is
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

May 31, 2007, 04:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by navy_sr_chief
    Rockerchick,
    Thank you for your concern for the troops - considering I am one and have served in the Middle East in support of the Global War on Terrorism and will probably go back again before I retire from active duty. Just remember, if it were not for the sacrifices of the generations before you, you would not have the freedom to speak you mind in this forum.
    I will keep that in mind, stay safe

May 31, 2007, 04:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by alkalineangel
    I agree that we have homelessness, and that the government tends to try and control things like marriage laws that they shouldnt have a right to, but I still am not against a war that is doing good in a country that needed help. Dont you think those people deserved to live lives of their choosing, instead of the choosing of a dictator? Is it right for someone to think they can come here on our soil and disrupt thousands of lives in a matter of minutes? It is sad that the men and women fighting may die and that mothers may never say goodbye, but those soldiers signed up for their job. It was their decision to go there. They are defending our freedoms and that was their choice...and most of them would do it all over again if given the opportunity.
    I agree, and I'm glad we're helping people, especially the women that were being treated so horribly. I don't think Iraq was the center of terrorism though. I don't have a solid view on the war because I really don't know enough about it. I just wish so many lives had to be lost because of it.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2007, 04:49 PM
    The argument of "oh well you go and do a better job" should be left in the school ground where it belongs.

Childish argument at best!

Our leaders take on the job of leading us. They are not forced. In fact they push very hard and spend a hell of a lot of money to get there. They have to take responsibility for what happens under their watch.

Not all the responsibility (as we must be personally responsible too), but they must take it none the less.

May 31, 2007, 04:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by navy_sr_chief
    Raynefreak,

I have nothing against young people. Hell, I have yet to hit 40 myself. I just hate to see people such a limited life experience making such bold statements when everyone knows it’s just the ignorance of youth speaking. By the way, if you and your generation are going to takeover the world, please for God’s sake, take someone with you to proof read your propaganda. Otherwise, none of us is ever going to know what the heck you are trying to get across in your rants.
    Our maturity varies, as with every generation. I could never take over the world... hmm I wonder how the government will be in twenty years. Probably the same. I'm glad propaganda isn't like it used to be

May 31, 2007, 05:30 PM
    Yes I think that statement was completely wack. I mean seriously, were going to take over the world? Give me a bloody break.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 31, 2007, 05:32 PM
    Oh, they do not need to worry about you Rayne, or Rockerchick.

They should be worried about dr.evil. He will truly take over the world.

May 31, 2007, 05:37 PM
    You crack me up, lol. But I mean that statement was so crazy it was bound to be made fun of lol.

May 31, 2007, 06:39 PM
    No sir people like YOU are why we have terrorism.. but what does that matter? That's not the issue, and this isn't your topic, your off base.
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2007, 06:44 PM
    I think he is a troll... he has anwered many posts with this attitude... including one on the pregnancy topic... I found another troll earlier... and reported him this could be the same guy...

May 31, 2007, 06:47 PM
    Ppl are arswipes and I think they come here just to be so.
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2007, 06:49 PM
    There has been an increase in the trolls lately, I have noticed. I think they caught on. But I'm having fun weeding them out... I think I'm going to start posting pics of the troll in central park to every comment they make... just for the fun of it.. lol.

May 31, 2007, 07:02 PM
    Do it that'd be funny as heck lol!!
    ROFL
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Jun 1, 2007, 02:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Raynefreak
    Ok, for all posts regarding this type of comment, i think your completely off topic. ... I'd vote for Pink ANYDAY! She has a good heart, stregnth, courage, leadership abilities ... you do not agree with freedooom of speech ... If you ask me, song writters on these subjects ARE changing the world. One heart at a time.
    How was I off topic? I could sit here and list a million and one things that need changing, but without actually actively doing something to change them you're just whinging!

If something upsets you that much go out and do something about it!

I fail to see how Pink has leadership abilities, fair play, she bang out a tune, but seriously - run a whole country? I doubt it very much!

I also fail to see how my post was against freedom of speech? Can you explain that? I didn't say she shouldn't write the songs, I just said they're of no consequence!

The only way I can imagine these songs are changing the world are if people are listening to them and going out and helping people as a direct result - otherwise people are just going 'Wow, powerful lyrics'

I'm curious Rayne, you said you'd vote for Pink, who did you vote for, because the governmment - and president - you hate so much managed to get voted into office... twice!

Jun 1, 2007, 06:03 AM
    I didn't vote for anyone. Manly because of my personal feelings on that matter. I may not like the government but I don't support government. I'm not goingto vote for stupid people. I don't believe in voting right now-but that is my right. However, if I was to feel different and someone I liked or thought could be a good prez sure id vote for them I guess. My statement regarding Pink being prez was an example. I never said she'd actually be perfecrt for the job. I said she may have a few traits that a leader would need. If we took a chance on someone whom we aren't sure about, we may end up having a great prez. Maybe we need someone other then republic or democratic. Anyway, I think your taking my comment too seriously. It was meant as an example that anyone can change the world, even those you don't expect. I do feel that song writters are changing the world. When I hear a song that I can relate to or that ''wakes'' me up in some way I start thinking a bit differently about things. I know for a fact that people can be changed by songs, poems and art. The power of words and art are a very strong thing. I also wasn't the only person who agreed with my comments, read the whole thread. There are a few other's who share the same thoughts so don't single me out and act like I'm all alone in my thoughts. Thank you :-)

Jun 1, 2007, 08:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Raynefreak
    I didn't vote for anyone. Manly because of my personal feelings on that matter. I may not like the government but i dont support government. I'm not goingto vote for stupid ppl. I don't believe in voting right now-but that is my right. However, if i was to feel different and someone i liked or thought could be a good prez sure id vote for them i guess. My statement regarding Pink being prez was an example. I never said she'd actually be perfecrt for the job. I said she may have a few traits that a leader would need. If we took a chance on someone whom we aren't sure about, we may end up having a great prez. Maybe we need someone other then republic or democratic. Anyway, i think your taking my comment too seriously. It was ment as an example that anyone can change the world, even those you don't expect. I do feel that song writters are changing the world. When i hear a song that i can relate to or that ''wakes'' me up in some way i start thinking a bit differently about things. I know for a fact that ppl can be changed by songs, poems and art. The power of words and art are a very strong thing. I also wasn't the only person who agreed with my comments, read the whole thread. They're are a few other's who share the same thoughts so don't single me out and act like im all alone in my thoughts. Thankyou :-)
    It's not like our votes matter anyway, it's only electoral votes that matter
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2007, 09:37 AM
    That would be my recommendation . You both shouild not vote .

For myself . I never miss an election no matter how minor it seems to be. In fact;I wish they would put a jar of purple ink out for me to dip my finger in so I can wave it proudly .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dear Paris Hilton [ 81 Answers ]

Dear Paris, As a retired prison guard, I feel it is my obligation to warn you not to take candy from any stocky, short haired female inmates that have the name "DADDY" tatooed across the back or their neck. Yours truly, Magprob

Dear Abby [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Abby, I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice. I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs... the phone rings, but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently...

Dear Santa [ 5 Answers ]

Sorry guys I just had to: deer santa: I wud like a kool toy space ranjur fer Xmas. Iv ben a gud boy all yeer. Yer Frend, BiLLy Dear Billy, Nice spelling. You're on your way to a career in lawn care.. How about I send you a frigging book so you can learn to read and write? I'm...

Dear Pentium experts [ 1 Answers ]

Based on Pentium IV a. List the cache architecture utilized by the processor. b. Is the Cache a Harvardarchitecture? c. What is the size of the caches? d.What is the cache mapping scheme utilized? e. What is the size a block/set of the cache? Thank you

Dear Diet Friend.. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. I Want To Start A Diet.. The Thing Is That I Want Some Companey To Start With.. well.. Here Is The Deal.. 1- We Consult A Dietition . 2- We Keep Each Other On Track.. By Email. 3- It Will Take A Long Time... So We Need Support. If You Are Ready.. Post A Replay With Your Email Or...

View more questions Search